Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So glad he will have damaged plastered across his forehead. There's no way the audience could infer that character trait any other way...

Thanks for that very original joke that no one made a month ago when the photo was released.

Always a pleasure ;)

Edited by HeadChuck McGill

Either WB/DC did this on purpose to try and curtail some of the negative PR the first trailer provided or they are terrible with securing this type of stuff since The Flash pilot leaked last year too.

There been negative PR? A lot of stuff I've seen was positive

• Like 2

That is not what PR means... Negative press is what you're looking for. And yeah, I've seen both lots of positive feedback and lots of "ugh this is so girly and stupid and just like that Black Widow SNL sketch" feedback.

Just looking at 2016's movies has me excitied. Final X-Men movie (until the next reboot), Civil War, Doctor Strange (!), Suicide Squad, Batman vs. Superman ... omg.

Deadpool.

This. I'm looking forward to Deadpool more than all of those movies except for Civil War.

Does comic Black Canary wear a wig? I know Arrow BC does. I ask because I'm reading some 80's GA and she has short black hair in the first four issues I've seen her in.

I saw it last night having rewatched the first on Monday, I thought it was ace. Also I really want a Hummel tracksuit top and actually had a dream about buying one last night.