Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

I wasn't really arguing that he should get the role? I was simply pointing out that he's moderately more tolerable in the F&F franchise based on how they use him and using that as a way of explaining that even bad actors can excel in the right role.

Now, I don't think this is the role but I've been wrong enough times in the past to be open to almost anything until I've seen it in action.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At some point the internet needs to like more than one black guy, so it doesn't always have to be Idris Elba.

Chiwetel Ejiofor is my vote.

That's basically the other black guy the Internet likes :P

I'll go for the net's faraway third choice, Michael B Jordan :P

Who's the third black actor that the internet casts for every part? Because I vote for Third Black Actor That The Internet Casts For Every Part.

• Like 1

Who's the third black actor that the internet casts for every part? Because I vote for Third Black Actor That The Internet Casts For Every Part.

Donald Glover? :shifty:

I just said it, guys, it's Michael B. Jordan :angry:

8d52ed30426ef787014ae0b425731dd2.jpg

Hot damn, look at that sexy beast.

3 days ago was Margot Robbie's birthday so they had her a cake made up

LcFPfcu.jpg

Ben Affleck will co-write (with Geoff Johns) and direct a standalone Batman film for WB

Was rumored a couple of weeks ago so not too surprising but good to hear nonetheless. This is what I'd been waiting for since he was announced. Also, I think this might be the strongest hint yet that Johns is DC's Feige. 

Eurgh, only wish it wasn't another Batman film. There's been enough from the past decade, and a huge plethora of characters I'd rather have a movie instead. I mean, it's not like Batman is going to fade into the background during any of the team-up movies. 

It's nice to see John's play a larger role in the DCU, but his Batman has never been that strong. It's cool, but I'd love to have seen Scott Snyder pulled in, though I get why Johns is the choice (Arrow and Flash probably speak for themselves really).