Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

Yeah, this strikes me as being like the Guardians of the Galaxy footage they showed two years back and then never put online.

Stock up on Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, whereas Leto Joker is still pretty ehhhhhhh.

• Like 2

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well yeah, I get why they're doing it, I'm just wished they wouldn't. I've seen 3 different Batman movies in the last decade, I'm going to watch another 2 more next year (depending on how prominent he's going to be in Suicide Squad), meanwhile there's whole lot of other characters I'd rather see get movies instead. 

We've seen 5 Iron Man movies in an even smaller frame of time by that criteria, and we're about to get a 6th next year as well. I understand what you're saying, but studios are going to use their ace.

Edited by HeadChuck McGill

Oh wait I forgot about the best part of the Suicide Squad trailer; Viola Davis as Amanda Waller. Finally, after having to grit my teeth through the shitty Arrow version I get a Wall with some presence.

• Like 1

The Deadpool trailer is everything I ever wanted and more. I cannot wait until February.

The Suicide Squad trailer was interesting to say the least. I really thought they weren't going to give us a glimpse of Leto as Joker but then they did, just enough to make you wonder and want more. The laugh was creepy cool and despite the look, I have confidence Leto will pull it off. Plus Harley :blush::blush::blush:.

I wasn't even excited about that but fucking hell that's a good trailer. Margot Robbie looks perfect as Harley Quinn and I don't know if it's the character or Leto doing a good job but as soon as the Joker's laugh kicked in I got chills!

• Like 1

I fucking adore the Leto Joker already. He's no Mark Hamill, but holy shit, that's the closest thing to the Joker I know and love that I've ever seen. Really seems like they've taken inspiration from the Scott Snyder run, which is the best run.

723dffe7ab62fe9306a6208a52e5f3dc.jpg

Figured his performance would make up for how ridiculous he looks, but I still just can't understand why they went with that look for him, its baffling.  There's so many creepy versions of the Joker they could have done that don't have the side effect of making him look like a juggalo.   Good trailer though.

Laugh's good enough. Look is still dumb. Line delivery, IDK.

Maybe I'm just over The Joker full-stop. It's like after Arkham City I genuinely have zero interest in any incarnation of the character.

• Like 4