Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I don't see anything bad about that.  The Crow is a classic movie that shouldn't be touched.  They've tried countless sequels and they've ranged from terribad to just bad. 

The point of the remake is getting closer to the book, which the old movie turned away from a bit. The old one is my favorite movie but it's not something that was perfect. 

Yeah, it won't succeed dude.  It takes a lot of things to go really right to get a comic book movie to be true to its source material, and nothing going here suggests this will. 

• Like 5

Some Spider-Man/Captain America: Civil War rumors this morning:

How many scenes will Spider-Man be in? I don’t know the exact number, but sources have recently made it clear to me that there’s more Spider-Man in this movie than I expected. Spider-Man doesn’t just swing by and say hi - gets his hands dirty in this Civil War. He fights. And his fight scene might be the one that really gets fandom excited - not because of how top tier the face-off will be, but because of how profoundly dorky and unlike any other big screen superhero fight it will be.

So for the record: Peter Parker will have a cameo, while Spider-Man will have a few scenes and at least one fight that will be jockeying for a spot on the best superhero battles ever list.

http://io9.com/the-new-spider-man-reboot-wont-revisit-his-origin-sto-1721884208

Edited by Lint
  • Like 2

Jesus christ, they could not have cast someone more perfect as Deadpool. :wub: 

I really really love how Reynolds has gone from being vilified as Deadpool in the ''prequel that will not be named'', and finally got cast in a proper Deadpool film. He just fits the bill perfectly, very glad they gave him a second chance.

Yeah, I think that's all down to Fox(?) with how fucked they made Deadpool in Origins. I think I remember something about Reynolds being furious and wanting to pull out after seeing them mutilate Deadpool.

Someone on Reddit says they saw Fantastic Four and the reason they end up in the other dimension is

Reed, Doom and Johnny get drunk

My expectations for the movie are so low, that I pretty much believe it.

• Like 2

Someone on Reddit says they saw Fantastic Four and the reason they end up in the other dimension is

Hidden Content

My expectations for the movie are so low, that I pretty much believe it.

I'm guessing he means they get drunk whilst working on something and end up in the dimension by accident of an experiment, like hitting a switch or something dumb.