Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be fine minus the tattoos.  Why must they be so large and so very dumb?

can't you see Maxx?  It's because he's DAMAGED!  He was SO mad the last Korn album sucked

Obviously, its not the real Joker. Its the guy who eventually founded the Jokerz gang from Batman Beyond.

For real, if the twist were that this isn't the Joker but some highly-dedicated copycat killer that would be fantastic. Like how "The Mandarin" in Iron Man 3 turned out to be a joke about Hollywood casting.

Edited by GoGo YubAsuka
  • Like 3

http://www.avclub.com/article/hanging-out-jared-letos-joker-sounds-it-was-awful-227481 

Well, according to a new interview with Empire accompanying his cover photo, Leto basically refused to break character during the shoot. Actor Jim Parrack, who plays Joker henchman Johnny Frost, got the worst of it, as Leto would randomly call him during the day demanding he spray paint some roses black or fill a backpack with nine inch nails.

"There was definitely a period of...detachment. I took a pretty deep dive. But this was a unique opportunity and I couldn’t imagine doing it another way. It was fun, playing those psychological games. But at the same time it was very painful, like giving birth out of my prick hole." 

uuuuuuuuuuuugh 

Edited by Cloudy
  • Like 1

I have no expectations, and I must scream. 

But I was at least expecting him not to be all gross "durrr hurrr it's like giving birth out of my DICK".

http://www.avclub.com/article/hanging-out-jared-letos-joker-sounds-it-was-awful-227481 

Well, according to a new interview with Empire accompanying his cover photo, Leto basically refused to break character during the shoot. Actor Jim Parrack, who plays Joker henchman Johnny Frost, got the worst of it, as Leto would randomly call him during the day demanding he spray paint some roses black or fill a backpack with nine inch nails.

"There was definitely a period of...detachment. I took a pretty deep dive. But this was a unique opportunity and I couldn’t imagine doing it another way. It was fun, playing those psychological games. But at the same time it was very painful, like giving birth out of my prick hole." 

uuuuuuuuuuuugh 

Trent Reznor was said to find this incredibly annoying.

Still not ready to judge the performance based on the look just yet especially when you consider that most criminals/sociopaths aren't normally tattoo free or dress in swanky purple suits. If you're really going for an unhinged performance in a modern era, that look isn't too far off the mark from many of the violent criminals today. The small sample we got of him in the trailer made me very optimistic but then again, it's a trailer.

I look forward to reading more about how dumb the tattoos are for 10 months! (Though, I would genuinely love that Mandarin twist that GoGo presented as well.)

How can I get the studio to release this already?

• Like 1

I look forward to reading more about how dumb the tattoos are for 10 months! (Though, I would genuinely love that Mandarin twist that GoGo presented as well.)

How can I get the studio to release this already?

So dumb! :lol:

Edited by Maxx

Well, JJ Abrams did say "Nope..no way...Benedict Cumberbatch is totally not Khan!"

I quite like the idea of Joker being Robin on a twist on the Jason Todd/Red Hood story. It's an interesting new way to take the story. I'd just be a bit bummed that it'd all but confirm we'll never get a live action adaption of Under the Red Hood... with Jensen Ackles as Jason Todd.