Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought about that earlier. I imagined him being a out of place try hard all movie, Harley not responding to him at all. Near the end he starts to laugh and he gets cut off, you hear Harley squee and he falls over with a prop flag or something sticking out of his back. Out of the shadows walks Joker in a nice full purple suit, white gloves and slicked back hair. Puts his arm around Harley's waist, says something about the fake and finishes with a big cackling laugh.

Still hoping.

Matthew McConaughey turned down the role as lead villain in Guardians of the Galaxy 2. So at least we have a general idea of who they're looking for for that part.

On 10/27/2015, 9:19:51, I Diem said:

Anybody catch the pilot episode of Supergirl? I thought it had the same pacing problems as the Gotham pilot (maybe worse pacing even) but was otherwise enjoyable

Yea, it was totally enjoyable.  Few things they'll have to work out over time, but overall was a good episode.  I really want to know why they go out of their way to avoid saying Superman though.  Probably something totally stupid having to do with the movies, based on how badly DC has handled other things in that respect

I was reading an interview with the producers a night or two ago and apparently its because they want this to be Kara's story and they actually have full access to Superman related characters. At this moment at least they feel keeping all references / appearances of Superman to a minimum is the correct route to go.

11 hours ago, GoGo Yubari said:

Matthew McConaughey turned down the role as lead villain in Guardians of the Galaxy 2. So at least we have a general idea of who they're looking for for that part.

I like Matthew McConaughey as much as the next guy, but imagining him as an alien with that accent would really require a suspension of disbelief. Yes, I'm aware that Yondu had a southern drawl, but McConaughey's is on a whole other level. Very curious to find out who this villain is.

I enjoyed the Supergirl pilot. Aside from the elephant in the room anyway.

Also: Now Seeking Eyebrows for Calista Flockhart. Hers have vanished.

10 hours ago, DanielBryanZ said:

I like Matthew McConaughey as much as the next guy, but imagining him as an alien with that accent would really require a suspension of disbelief. Yes, I'm aware that Yondu had a southern drawl, but McConaughey's is on a whole other level. Very curious to find out who this villain is.

my guess: Jason, Peter's dad.

Also, first official casting announcement for GotG 2; Pom Klementieff (a French actress) will be playing Mantis.

TV Guide confirms that in a flashback in the show, Jessica will wear her purple hair and white jumpsuit from her superhero career as Jewel, before her traumatic encounter with the Purple Man.

The site also has a short montage of clips where the cast and crew discuss David Tennant’s villainous character:

Really looking forward to Jessica Jones. If it's even half as good as Daredevil, I'll be happy.

What is everyone's opinion on Supergirl? I haven't watched any of it because I'm afraid it'll be too much like Flash and later-Arrow which seemed to have massively jumped the shark on putting every villain ever in.

1 hour ago, TMM said:

Really looking forward to Jessica Jones. If it's even half as good as Daredevil, I'll be happy.

What is everyone's opinion on Supergirl? I haven't watched any of it because I'm afraid it'll be too much like Flash and later-Arrow which seemed to have massively jumped the shark on putting every villain ever in.

What GoGo said. If you're going to want some grimdark thing then it's not for you, either.