Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting on episode 3 of Supergirl. Melissa Benoist is at least half of the appeal of this show. She's delightful. What is it with Glee alums and being a perfect fit for these shows?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's crazy, but I'm really starting to buy the rumor of a Lex Luthor made 'evil' Superman in this new movie. Superman just looks pissed the off a lot in the trailers for the film. Like, he's Superman, does he actually ever get pissed? There's just something about this new trailer and the old one that makes me think there's something not right about him.

Edited by DanielBryanZ

1 hour ago, DanielBryanZ said:

I know it's crazy, but I'm really starting to buy the rumor of a Lex Luthor made 'evil' Superman in this new movie. Superman just looks pissed the off a lot in the trailers for the film. Like, he's Superman, does he actually ever get pissed? There's just something about this new trailer and the old one that makes me think there's something not right about him.

It's called "being directed by Zack Synder."

• Like 7

I think the teaser clip that aired during Supergirl tonight was just a dream (or something) from Bruce Wayne. That's just my opinion.

I'll be upset if they go the clone/evil Superman route and it's not Bizarro.

New Batman v Superman trailer.  Spoiler for a pretty major villain reveal as well