TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Various MCU spoilers

Thor:Ragnarok

Spoiler

Following the recent rumors that she is in talks for the film, Bruce Banner/Hulk actor Mark Ruffalo has seemingly acknowledged that Cate Blanchett is involved in the movie, and is in fact playing a villain (rumored to be either Hela or the Enchantress, who are two prominent Thor villains):

I’m so thrilled. I saw her at the Governors’ banquet here and heard that maybe she was circling, they were talking to her about the part, so I ran up to her and I was like, ‘Please, please, please make this work!’ She’s just one of the best, and to have her play a baddie is going to be really exciting.

CA:CW

Spoiler

Images of a hoodie being sold by

Merchoid have emerged, prompting speculation that they give away Spider-Man’s appearance in the film. The hoodie leaked ahead of announced reveal date of this Friday, January 15th, being held because according to the retailer, there were details that couldn’t yet be officially unveiled. This lead to rumors that Marvel would be officially unveiling the appearance of Spider-Man at some point this week, but unsurprisingly, the hoodie doesn’t really tell you anything.

Avengers: Infinity War

Spoiler

Speaking at Wizard World New Orleans, the Russo brothers have confirmed that a quite frankly ridiculous number of heroes are going to appear in the movie:

We have so many characters we’re dealing with. We’re breaking ground on Avengers: Infinity War. We have a board with 67 characters on it.

Possible BvS spoiler, just a rumor now..

Its rumored that Bizzaro is in the movie too...Jeez if its true, they really went clusterfuck for this movie.  It seems like the plot was written by the "put on blindfold throw darts at wall" method

CW is airing a Dawn of Justice special tonight, just showed some footage from Wonder Woman, not much context or any dialogue, but visually it looked great.

And the new Suicide Squad trailer was a lot of fun, good tone to it.

2 minutes ago, Benji said:

Jai Courtney is the guy you get when you don't want anyone to give a shit about the character.

My mate holds Jai Courtney personally responsible for ruining two of his favourite franchises - Die Hard and Terminator. I can't say I disagree, though he was a decent antagonist in Jack Reacher.