Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's episode 6, Red Faced, that's my favorite episode of the series. I thought Benoist was a fine actress but this episode sold me on her.

Spoiler

When she laser-eyes Red Tornado into exploding, the expression on her face really runs the gamut of maxing yourself out with emotion. I'm sure filming it without all the special effects it probably looked silly, but damn, I believed she was all-powerful and could fuck your shit up if you piss her off

rage1gif.gif?dpr=1&auto=format&q=75

tumblr_nyolcuM2bw1slwta9o6_400.gif

Edited by I Diem
  • Like 2

Wow...I'm pretty surprised by thi actually, but Deadpool, with 29 reviews in, is sitting at 97% on Rotten Tomatoes

9 hours ago, I Diem said:

If that's episode 6, Red Faced, that's my favorite episode of the series. I thought Benoist was a fine actress but this episode sold me on her.

Hidden Content

It was, and it was mine too. Like I say, I expected it to have some issues. No comic book related show except Flash and Daredevil hasn't. It's just a matter of working out the kinks, which they slowly seem to be doing. Superman seems less of a spectre on the show by episode six, though I still feel like it's going to be a huge distraction over time with the daft TV/movie embargo.

They bring him up like once or twice every episode, but it doesn't feel like he's this huge part of the show that is just not shown anymore, more like a passing reference.

Also, the next episode for you (episode 7) is one of the best of the series so far, that and episode 11 are my favorites.

Critics get screenings a few days before opening so they can get reviews out