Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Kaney said:

What does Iron Man say when he finally loses patience and the awesome happens?

This reads like a cracker joke and I'm hugely disappointed there's no punchline.

Don't have an issue with the line though, by comparison to Avengers gear Spidey does look like he's in pyjamas.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Colly said:

This reads like a cracker joke and I'm hugely disappointed there's no punchline.

Don't have an issue with the line though, by comparison to Avengers gear Spidey does look like he's in pyjamas.

Doesn't help that the costume is pretty CG and seemingly has no texture, so it really looks like a tight fitting pair of pajamas.

• Like 1

The first 6 episodes of  LoT are pretty horrible, but episode 7 is a real turning point and I thought this week's was not as good but still a strong episode. It's trying to balance the dark shittiness of Arrow with the fun side of the Flash, I think, and it's coming off very awkwardly. 

I just hope Hawkman turns around, because seriously the dude is proper creepy.

Admittedly it's early days since I only saw episode two, but is it just me thought or does it feel like no-one in the show has natural chemistry? It's more like they thought "let's take the most popular non-main characters from these other shows and put them together".

I'm not sure which episode it is, but there's an early one where you see that Snart and Lance clearly have it (there's a Western theme to it, if I'm not mistaken) and it's proper fun. Besides that, the only ones I felt had chemistry were Rory and Snart (who were already good together before this show). Jax and Martin kind of have it, but it gets better, I feel. The rest all feel as if they're just there for the sake of being there, Ray especially.

I wish they would just put Ray on The Flash. That's where he'd work perfectly. I get in theory why they moved him to Legends of Tomorrow, but in practice on the four episodes I've watched he's basically not the best at anything other than shrinking and it's been re-emphasized so many times that it's a drag.

(Or, even better, I wish they had just made his character Ted Kord like they'd initially wanted to and were, for whatever reason, told they can't do.)

Best character pairing for me on LoT is definitely Sara + the Rogues.

3 minutes ago, Ziggy Srardust said:

Doesn't it make sense that there is no chemistry between most of them? The whole point of the show is that they are random people thrown together.

There's not having chemistry within the show which results in PRECARIOUS SITUATIONS which makes sense and is story driven, then there's not having chemistry as actors on screen. I'm talking about the latter.