Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

It's two incidents that we don't know anything about yet, let's not get ahead of ourselves. One of them isn't even anything, it's literally just Goddard having a bigger opportunity on something else.

• Like 5

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Goddard is surely going to make much more money doing Sinister Six, and will have to give up a bigger time commitment to it. I'm surprised it wasn't announced sooner.

So, saw X-Men, loved it! But didn't understand the post-credits scene sadly(haven't read any comic books). And I didn't have my nerdy comic book friend there to explain it :(

So, saw X-Men, loved it! But didn't understand the post-credits scene sadly(haven't read any comic books). And I didn't have my nerdy comic book friend there to explain it :(

That was

Apocalypse and the cult that worships him, along with his Four Horsemen at a distance.

• Like 4

That was

Apocalypse and the cult that worships him, along with his Four Horsemen at a distance.

Okay, so I may be just dumb, but was I the only one that thought that Apocalypse was a woman?

I never thought so but I think I can maybe see why, he does kinda sorta have that Frieza-like unclear gender look.

But he really doesn't have that kind of voice so it's more clear that he is a man

http://www.youtube.com/embed/OYt78FWfa5M?autoplay=1

Edited by Kirkland

That was

Okay, so I may be just dumb, but was I the only one that thought that Apocalypse was a woman?

Actually, in a video review I saw, the reviewers were not comic book fans (the reviewer that actually was a comic book fan couldn't make it), only knew bits and pieces, didn't know who that was and couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman. So no, you're not the only one

:P

That was

Actually, in a video review I saw, the reviewers were not comic book fans (the reviewer that actually was a comic book fan couldn't make it), only knew bits and pieces, didn't know who that was and couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman. So no, you're not the only one

:P

Except I know Apocalypse is supposed to be male

:P I just wasn't expecting that, I guess, Apocalypse is supposed to be a big dude with tons of muscle. It just surprised me, is all.

Also, I totally didn't realize that

We didn't get a Stan Lee cameo

:(

Was there ever one in these films? I can't recall :(

Also, I totally didn't realize that

We didn't get a Stan Lee cameo

:(

Was there ever one in these films? I can't recall :(

According to wiki, he only had cameos in the first and third X-Men movie, so I guess it wasn't that surprising. Still, I always kinda' look for it, like how I look for Hitchcock cameos in Hitchcock films.

I saw X-Men: Ravens of Future Raven We Can Stop This Raven Raven We Can Alter Our Destiny Raven.

The first half was really great and the second half I kept waiting for Raven's Flock to show up.

• Like 2

I think what really bothered me was

Xavier's argument never really changed.

"Raven, don't do it!"

"Leave me alone!"

"Raven, don't do it!"

"Leave me alone!"

"Raven, don't do it!"

"Leave me alone!"

"Raven, don't do it!"

"Leave me alone!"

"Raven, don't do it!"