Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brody isn't in it, but Mamoa is all but confirmed as Aquaman now.

At this point, I have to assume that anyone outside of Batman and Superman is little more than a cameo to set up for Justice League.

• Like 1

Brody isn't in it, but Mamoa is all but confirmed as Aquaman now.

At this point, I have to assume that anyone outside of Batman and Superman is little more than a cameo to set up for Justice League.

I get that there's a strong LOL DC segment of the internet but I'm honestly not sure why that isn't/wasn't everybody's assumption about these roles.

Eh, it's weird. If this was a new film without any characters we knew off, no one would have a problem with so many characters introduced in one. It's just where there's such a rich history of each character, it feels like there's no way to do each justice in one film. But really, setting them up in this one allows for the characters to be built upon in the next. It's pretty obviously become laying the ground work.

I'm more worried about Lois Lane and Perry White taking up 20 minutes of screen time when there'll be so many more interesting characters to enjoy.

New Gotham trailer, which does not make me the least bit curious about watching it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=islRZ_ygKk8

I get that the girl and the man are supposed to be Catwoman and Penguin, but who's the woman supposed to be? I really can't remember a character like her.

• Like 1

New Gotham trailer, which does not make me the least bit curious about watching it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=islRZ_ygKk8

I get that the girl and the man are supposed to be Catwoman and Penguin, but who's the woman supposed to be? I really can't remember a character like her.

Fish Mooney, a ruthless gangster in Gotham. The character was created specifically for the show.

I'm not impressed either but people that have seen the pilot have said it's pretty good so who knows. I'll probably wait awhile before checking it out, even if it does star McKenzie and Logue.

Edited by livid
  • Like 2

Rosario Dawson joins Daredevil in unknown, "critical" role.

Karen Page, maybe? Place your bets, people.

I've always wanted to see Typhoid Mary. She could be great in the Daredevil series, with her being an insane villain that's in love with him. The dynamic would be fun, with Daredevil trying to keep her under control, but not hurt her, because he cares about her.

Plus, it would be a lot cooler than another Daredevil/Elektra relationship.