Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fridays on NBC isn't actually a death sentence. It's a "you're a genre show and the ratings we want on Fridays are lower than any other weeknight." Grimm's survived there just fine.

Me too, I've always thought of him as a skinny, scruffy guy. I don't know why, but I always thought Gosling would be a great fit for Gambit. Tatum's pretty good, though, I'll probably enjoy him.

GoGo, where's that picture from?

Channing Tatum confirmed as Gambit in upcoming X-Men movie.

Now, I don't hate Channing Tatum, I quite liked him in 21 Jump Street (which, admittedly, is the only thing I saw him in), but I really don't see him as Gambit.

Channing Tatum is the best everything! He couldn't make me like 21 Jump Street though. Even the best has it's limits :P

So I finally saw the Constantine trailer. Kind of disappointed because it looks like they'll be going the procedural route with it, sort of like a darker Ghost Whisperer.

Also, is there a deal between NBC and Warner for NBC to have it? And could this have any chance of becoming a Justice League Dark vehicle?

Procedural really isn't that bad, Supernatural rocks the procedural format. So long as there's an overarching story attached, case of the week keep things nice and varied. I think Constantine lends itself really well to that medium, too.

In other news, there's going to be a trailer for The Flash TV show after the Arrow finale! Here's a gif from the finale trailer that announced it:

fgP457r.jpg

Link if you want it, but this is pretty much it.