Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

Yeah, Captain America: Civil War is a thing (May 6th, 2016), they've said it's their version of it, so expect plenty of changes. Also confirmed is Black Panther appearing in the film in costume.

Also:

AsObn0Z.jpg

RE: Civil War, from Fiege:

"Events of the whole cinematic universe will make all governments in the world want regulation. Not so much about secret identity, but about who reports to who."

• Like 1

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know it's likely most, if not all. I'd think Guardians are a safe bet and Dr. Strange seems lined up to be a major player in the MCU.

There being two films between Infinity War 1 and 2 gives me hope that I was right, that we're looking at a split closer to Empire/Jedi than Deathly Hallows 1 and 2.

The only ones I think have a chance of missing the cut are Hawkeye, Black Widow, Ant-Man and the sidekicks. I doubt Panther and Strange miss out on that fight, especially when Strange played a decent role in the Infinity Gauntlet story.

But then we have no idea how the MCU will look by then. If contract lengths are to be believed, we could be looking at Bucky Barnes as Captain America, leading a team of Avengers vastly different from the current line up.

I haven't heard an outright denial, just Fiege said they'd have announced Dr. Strange casting if it had been confirmed. Keep in mind, the big announcement about Cumberbatch was that he was in final talks.

The hope for Ethan Hawke still lives!

Basically super heroes from another place with mega hyper jesus what the fuck powers. Their leader can speak a single word and level a whole city.

Also includes his wife/cousin(if I remember right) medusa, with magic hair and super strength

and one character you actually MAY know, Lockjaw, a bulldog that can teleport stuff.

Lockjaw is just THE BEST. So excited for Lockjaw being in a movie. There will be Lockjaw plushies and I will be in my fucking 30s at that point and I will still get one.

And the rest of them I guess.