Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.inquisitr.com/2982266/batman-v-superman-box-office-failure-film-wont-hit-1-billion/

Some of those comments from fans who take any criticism of BvS extremely personally just makes me laugh, :lol:

Mike Soleto

Youre the biggest nitpicking bitching whiney baby ive see on here ina long time lol wow dude..relax.ypu dont have to like the movie,thats cool.but millions of others do and dont give a rats ass about your opinion.

5 hours ago, Noah said:

http://www.inquisitr.com/2982266/batman-v-superman-box-office-failure-film-wont-hit-1-billion/

Some of those comments from fans who take any criticism of BvS extremely personally just makes me laugh, :lol:

" BvS is epic, and if ur sticking to cartoons you're obviously can't handle this film (if u even actually seen it at all) "

I like that the article details why its going to be considered a failure and 90% of the comments are people either asking why it's a failure or arguing that it making $800 million is not a failure, when they were hoping for over a billion.

• Like 1

v3g3zp23ohodw7ojuq0t.png

If this scene appears in Infinity War, I'll be eternally happy

• Like 4

That page is one of the most hated things on /r/Comicbooks.

Well they must hate fun then

• Like 8

More like they hate lazyness

Similar0Invincible.jpg

That and I've seen a lot of people say it was completely out of place with the rest of the book.

Edited by Kirkland

And added Batman, who can use the good press after his film failed to beat out a shitty Melissa McCarthy movie at the box office this past weekend.

• Like 2

As someone that actually reads the comic Lint posted a page from, I disagree with popular opinion on that gag. It was a recurring one throughout the issue and totally fits the tone of the book. I'm as much a hater of Brian Michael Bendis as the next guy on /r/comicbooks, but Invincible Iron Man is one of the better Iron Man runs in years. Outside of Superior Iron Man, which was actually a fun take on the character.

37 minutes ago, Avenged said:

That Suicide Squad trailer looks like theyr'e really trying to make it DC's 'Guardians' 

Not a bad thing mind you, looks hella fun!

Well after they did reshoots to add more humor to it

When I went to see Deadpool this past Sunday, it was in a group (me, my fiancee, her son, and 4 of his friends), they showed the Suicide Squad trailer before it. NONE of us thought it looked all that great, and one (who beat me to it) commented that the Joker's look only works if he turns out to be a fake. He looks too much like a Juggalo, for one thing.