Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Lars Mulder said:

All I can say is: Don't you worry about a damn thing. The Russo guys nailed it.

IT WAS FUCKING

Hide contents

AWESOME

Civil War I mean!

Quoting for emphasis. Did you stay for both the post credits scenes?

Edited by Johnny Latino Heat

Um, I just got back.

Guys, this movie ...

Whoa.

Spider-Man is just ... wow. Knocked it out of the bloody park.

More coherent thoughts when its not 4am in the morning and I'm more alert but yeah, this tops Winter Soldier and is my favourite MCU film yet.

Infact, best Superhero movie I've seen.

Yeah that was absolutely incredible. 2 and a half hours flew by. Black Panther is brilliant and I think it's already the best live action depiction of Spider-Man we've ever seen. So much to praise it for really, haven't enjoyed a movie that much in a long time!

Right, I just remembered, for you guys who have seen it already, I have a question about something that I either completely missed or just plain didn't get:

How did Cap know Bucky had killed the Starks, exactly? Tony asks him if he knew and he said yes, but I don't recall it being addressed in the movie (him knowing, that is, not the death itself) or any movie, for that matter.

94% on RT vs...wow...27%

1 hour ago, Temporary Gazz said:

So it's better than Dawn of Justice, right? :shifty:

Everyone knows that Dawn of Justice only got a bad ratings thanks to the marvel lobby! :shifty:

Not even kidding, there are people out there that claim Marvel get good ratings purely for being Marvel, and DC is getting bad ratings because of Marvel bias.

The only bias that's there is that DC makes shit films and Marvel makes great ones.
Also, I think with a film as highly rated as Civil War, I think you guys are better off making your own thread with spoilers and whatnot, and keep this thread for news.

Because I really want to keep following this thread, and i'm deathly afraid of stumbling onto spoilers before I get to see it myself.

Edited by Jasonmufc

11 hours ago, Johnny Latino Heat said:

Right, I just remembered, for you guys who have seen it already, I have a question about something that I either completely missed or just plain didn't get:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Wilson and Rogers had a file on Bucky at the end of Winter Soldier, presumably he would have found out then, if not maybe during the plane ride to the Winter Soldier lab, since they were talking about the things Bucky had done.

I loved that he did know, though, it added just another layer of absolute tension to the fight between the three of them, and him lying about it at first to Stark might have been the first truly dick move from MCU's Captain America. It was brilliant.

The whole movie was fantastic. There were so many scenes that I thought was the best part of the film, and though I thought it'd peak during the middle, holy shit, it managed to sustain that level of awesomeness.

• Like 3

QAm2xMl.gif

• Like 9