• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, brenchill said:

The main thing I took away from Civil War

Reveal hidden contents

Just a bit.

Spoiler

Yeah, I really liked Spidey in this, I thought Garfield was decent but it's refreshing to have him actually be played by a teenager for once, Tom Holland is 19 but looks young enough, It always irked me that in the films Spidey/Peter Parker was played by someone in their late 20s when in reality he's about 15 when he gets his Powers. 

• Like 1

Civil War, you guys. YOU GUYS.

I echo whoever said the airport scene is the best. Ant/Giant Man was fantastic, but so was Black Panther. Really felt like a major player so quickly. I liked what they did with Spiderman but I expected to have seen more than we did.

I thought Zemo was a pretty decent villain for once. Was expecting the build up to be the showdown with the other winter soldiers so it was good to see he didn't care about taking over the world or anything, just wanted to break up the band. Not sure what direction they're going in now, feels like this was the first film in ages not centered on an Infinity stone.

Were there two after credit scenes? I only seen the one with Bucky freezing himself again.

Edit: I forgot about Dean Peltons cameo!

• Like 4

Just got back from seeing it. Love it so much.

I also like (and Winter Soldier was the same) the steady, persistent way in which it feels like the film builds from beginning to end. Makes a change from the majority of these films that race to 100mph within half an hour and then suddenly crash to a halt for the middle third...before of course they have to quickly click back into top gear again for the big finale.

• Like 2

Dunno about clips, but I do have an idle question about the second credits seen for those who have seen it...

Spoiler

So, do we know if that little gimmick thing Peter has is supposed to be anything in particular? Looks like a Stark trinket, but it was so quick that I couldn't really tell what it was. Other than something that projects a pretty image on his ceiling, of course.

Edit: nevermind, googled it. :shifty: 

Well you could pirate it

7 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Liked Civil War a lot -- ignored the flaws & some clunkiness and loved more moments I've wanted to see on screen since I was a kid. Spidey steals the show. 

So, 6 months?

• Like 9

8 hours ago, Hellraiser said:

So, if you picked a side watching this movie, what side did you pick? I'm 100% Team Iron Man.

Haven't seen the movie yet myself, but as of now I'm Team Tony

• Like 1

I'm so tempted to click all those spoiler tags, but I know I'll hate myself if I do

• Like 1

• Admin
On 4/29/2016 at 12:31, Johnny Latino Heat said:

Right, I just remembered, for you guys who have seen it already, I have a question about something that I either completely missed or just plain didn't get:

Reveal hidden contents

In Winter Soldier, Compu-Zola showed Steve & Natasha various things showing HYDRA's infiltration of SHIELD. One of them was a headline about the Starks death. So Steve knew that HYDRA had killed the Starks, but not that Bucky was responsible - thats why when Tony said "Did you know?", Steve said "I didn't know it was him"

• Like 3