Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

Teddy Sears mentioned on Fatman on Batman that he auditioned for Smallville's Aquaman. That just seems like a perfect fit to me moreso than him as Jay Garrick.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only does Norman Reedus look bad ass riding his motorcycle on The Walking Dead, but Reedus is also starring in a new AMC series, Ride With Me, which sees Reedus exploring motorcycle culture.

So who better than Norman Reedus to play Ghost Rider as the rights to the character have recently returned to Marvel.

"Hell yeah. It would be a blast," Reedus said about potentially playing Marvel's Spirit of Vengeance."Do I get a skull face that’s on fire and all that stuff? F--k yeah. I’m down.”

Nicholas Cage played Ghost Rider in two movies for Sony, with UpRoxx noting Reedus is a fan.

Reedus as Ghost Rider?  Umm....yes please!

• Like 1

I kind of doubt we'd see it, if they go film with Ghost Rider it'd be a bigger name, if they go Netflix it'd be a less well known one. Though I guess they did cast Shane...

10 hours ago, TKz said:

I kind of doubt we'd see it, if they go film with Ghost Rider it'd be a bigger name, if they go Netflix it'd be a less well known one. Though I guess they did cast Shane...

A bigger name then the breakout star of a #1 rated show on cable tv? o_O

Ghost Rider is probably going to be going to Netflix so I'd say Reedus is a fine choice, provided Nicolas Cage passes on the role.

5 hours ago, brenchill said:

I guess he would be pretty angry if they just re-cast the character without asking him first.

But despite all his rage he would still be Nicholas Cage.

No he wouldn't. 

His name is Nicolas.

ClP6FmtUkAI6TMt.jpg

New Suicide Squad poster...

• Like 1

JoBlo has a lot of details on the Justice League movie. Spoilers for Dawn of Justice and Justice League, as it's a set visit where they got to see some of JL being filmed. 

The biggest news is that it's also being reported that JL will be a single, standalone film instead of a two-parter.