Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

Amell noted on Facebook that he didn't confirm anything of the kind re: Flashpoint and that report took what he said and completely changed it. He basically said "it could affect it but he didn't know"

John Barrowman has been made a series regular across all CW DC shows according to tvline 

Not happy at all. Malcolm should be dead already. Both because he's been played out, and because Barrowman should be back on Doctor Who (or a new Torchwood, but preferably Doctor Who) as Captain Jack.

• 2 weeks later...

That Wonder Woman trailer is everything I could have asked for. That Justice League trailer is good too, which is not a thing I said about even a single BvS trailer.

• Like 3

Hated BVS, but that Justice League trailer doesn't look too bad.  Still hate the ridiculous amount of gray and washed out colors in it though.

23 year old me would love to take a few hits of acid and go see Doctor Strange.  35 year old me thinks its looks trippy as fuck and can't wait to see it

• Like 1

Flash promo has my hype.  Arrow promo has me meh.  Also, Katie Cassidy, like John Barrowman, has signed to be a recurring character across the entire DCTU