Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Cloudy said:

There's talks of Kyle Chandler (!) being up for the role of Cable in Deadpool 2. I'm down with that.

Apparently that's who the director wants but the studio wants a bigger name like Liam Neeson, who would be fine but Kyle Chandler deserves a big role like this. 

I still want Jeffrey Dean Morgan, but he's already done the comic book thing twice so might not be up for it. Ditto Ron Perlman.

I like Chandler, and I'd be happy to see him get the role and see what he can do, but I always imagine Cable having a gruffer voice and significantly more imposing stature than him.

• Like 2

About this reset continuity in X-Men(still haven't seen Apocalypse).

Spoiler

Does it adequately explain why there seems to be 2 Jubilee's? Are they related somehow, or do we just forget the bit part player in the original trilogy and move on as if this current one is the only Jubilee?

I'm not criticising what they've done at all, I just wanted to make sure I knew what was going on.

Saying that my only issue is that the Mystique character got ret-conned so hugely (I assume due to Jennifer Lawrence being involved) which makes the lack of interaction between her and most characters in the original trilogy completely non-sensical, especially seeing as First Class was before the timeline got changed and her relationship with Xavier should be the same as ever instead of her trying to kill him.

1 hour ago, Noah said:

About this reset continuity in X-Men(still haven't seen Apocalypse).

Hide contents

Does it adequately explain why there seems to be 2 Jubilee's? Are they related somehow, or do we just forget the bit part player in the original trilogy and move on as if this current one is the only Jubilee?

Second option, I think. Same with Psylocke, I guess.

• Like 1

https://uk.movies.yahoo.com/jared-leto-reportedly-feels-he-was-tricked-into-184403204.html

Just when you thought that things couldn’t get any worse for ‘Suicide Squad’, Jared Leto has reportedly told a group of Thirty Seconds To Mars fans that he feels “tricked” by the film.

Over the last few days Jared Leto has been at the second annual Camp Mars, a camp-themed mini-festival held in Malibu, California held for fans of the band, which he’s been posting about on Twitter and Instagram.

The Oscar-winning actor’s alleged thoughts on ‘Suicide Squad’ were recalled on a Jared Leto fansite on Tumblr, via Batman-News, who wrote that Leto told attendees he felt  “sort of tricked into being a part of something that had been pitched to him very differently.”

The piece went on to add that not only was Leto “overwhelmed by all the hate regarding the look and choices” but that he believed Warner Bros would create a more artistic film.

But it’s still hard for Leto to know exactly what he despises about ‘Suicide Squad’ because he’s yet to actually go and watch the film after becoming disheartened by all of the cuts to the Joker’s scenes.