Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's Paul Allen in American Psycho as well. You know, the guy Bateman murders with an axe.

"Why are there copies of the Style section all over the place? Do you have a dog, a little Chow or something?"

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Colly said:

I knew that. I think it's the only thing I've seen him in bar his terrible band.

Unless you're a Nicolas Cage hater, go see Lord of War. Leto plays his younger brother in it.

I've yet to see Dallas Buyers Club.

7 hours ago, Cloudy said:

He's Paul Allen in American Psycho as well. You know, the guy Bateman murders with an axe.

"Why are there copies of the Style section all over the place? Do you have a dog, a little Chow or something?"

I knew that but only because I was obsessed with every detail of that film when I was younger!

He could always get a reservation at Dorsia, but he was a shit Joker...

Edited by brenchill
  • Like 1

Zendaya's role in Spider-Man: Homecoming revealed:

Spoiler

She will be MJ. I don't know much about the actress, but I really hope they dye her hair some kind of red. MJ without the iconic red hair would just be weird. It's obviously not going to be natural red (neither is comic MJ's IIRC), but so long as it's some kind of red I'll be happy.

Keep in mind that it hasn't been confirmed though, right now it's just "two people with knowledge of the film" who claim a draft of the script leaves a "lot of clues" that that's her role. I wouldn't doubt it, though.

Also, the poster:

Screenshot_20160816-213537-576x1024.png

Just read an article raving about how 'nothing can keep Batman v Superman from continuing to be a major success for Warner brothers.'

:huh:

I mean yeah it's apparently been selling super well on DVD/blu-ray but still, how could you type that sentence with a straight face? <_<

On 20 August 2016 at 05:42, Noah said:

Just read an article raving about how 'nothing can keep Batman v Superman from continuing to be a major success for Warner brothers.'

:huh:

I mean yeah it's apparently been selling super well on DVD/blu-ray but still, how could you type that sentence with a straight face? <_<

because this + box office receipts = success

Yeah, commercial does not necessarily mean critical success. I mean, just look at the Transformers franchise...

Per: http://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/dc-black-lightning-heads-development-tv/

Black Lightning is the latest DC property that looks like it's getting a small screen conversion.