This topic is now closed to further replies.
With free agency set to begin tomorrow, I think it's time to start a new topic.
Kemba Walker is expected to sign with the Boston Celtics. So much for giving the Hornets a homedown discount.
Nikola Mirotic is expected to sign with Barcelona of the Euroleague. Did not see that one coming.
Warriors are going to give Klay Thompson a max contract, while Durant is taking meetings with the Knicks, Clippers, and Warriors.
Kawhi Leonard is also meeting with the Clippers, along with the Lakers and the Raptors.
Kyrie Irving is trying to get something done with the Nets.
Derrick Favors is going to open up free agency taking calls from whoever, although the Jazz have until July 6th to guarantee his contract or make him an unrestricted free agent. The Jazz are expected to meet with Bobby Portis in LA tomorrow. I'm sure the talks there will decide what we do with Favors.
Bunch of other rumors out there too but that covers a lot of them, I think. Should be a fun summer.
Couldn't find a thread for this coming season, so.
I need help. It appears the League Pass option where I could pay relatively little and choose any 8 games a month is gone (boooo). And I don't want to pay £25 a month. So the £15 option is to pick a single team. Thing is I've never really settled on a team to follow/support. So I need to choose a team that's going to be an entertaining watch this year, plenty of exciting/close games. I'd also rather not watch the top few teams spend half the season dominating their opponents.
So who would people advise I consider?
I've thought about the Thunder but not a huge fan of Westbrook, same for the Rockets and Harden. I thought about the Bucks but Giannis doesn't reason enough on his own. Hell, I've considered LAL for the freakin' circus show of it all this year but I just can't.
So who EWB? Who? Please help. Who's going to be a fun team to watch this year?
Kyrie Irving is the standard edition cover star, DeMar DeRozan is the Canadian edition cover star and Shaq is on the standard and gold Legend editions.
Screenshots of PG, Isaiah and DeRozan
MyGM and MyLeague news from Senior Producer
MyLeague is my favorite mode in the 2K games, so adding a story + G-League and new CBA stuff like supermax deals has me pretty hyped.
So this game released worldwide 2 days ago, and apparently according to the reviews it is p. gud. And most importantly, no Spike Lee in the career mode.
Some changes & additions
- 2016/1992 USA Mens Basketball Team
- 2016 Australian Mens Basketball Team
- 'Living' Arenas, unique sounds and looks of all the 30 different NBA courts.
- 'Dynamic Commentary' with Chris Webber, Steve Smith, Brent Barry, Clark Kellogg, and Doris Burke alternating as third commentator.
- David Aldridge new sideline reporter, replacing Doris Burke.
- MyCareer interviews with EJ/Shaq/Kenny
- More coaching animations and clips during timeouts
- Face scanning now available on PC
- Improved physics and animation, no more 'canned' animations.
- Better ball physics.
- No more ghost limbs, balls will react to all limbs and no longer ghost through whenever the AI pleases. (better hitboxes)
- MyLeague/MyGM expansion teams, to a maximum of 36 teams, with Draft Lotteries and expansion drafts.
- Start MyGM/MyLeague from the off-season.
- Jersey retirements in MyLeague/MyGM
- Rotation Timelines, to finetune exact rotations between all four quarters. (Keep your clutch players in late when they play less early on.)
- MyLeague/MyGM 'Dynamic Rule Changes', to alter certain rules on a yearly basis.
- Team Rivals in MyLeague/MyGM, to slowly build new rivalries between teams as they face each other in playoffs and clutch games.
- New MyCareer story starring Michael B. Jordan. Allowing you once more to play in College, and also to play for Team USA.
- Dynamic Duo, a new chemistry system where two players with great chemistry improve each other when they're on court. (e.g. Klay/Curry)
- More 'choice' and you're not railroaded into Spike Lee's vision of a Harlem kid with a black twin sister and black parents, even though your player is whiter than a carton of milk.
-- TL;DR, lots of shit changed.
It's also getting great reviews on the internet, with IGN giving it a 8.9, Polygon a 8.0, and a lot of others above the 90... So apparently it's p. gud.
Personally though, I'm not sure if I should get it just yet. I've already found it priced around 30 euros on keysites, but with the (pre-)season still a bit away, the chances of starting a legit MyGm/MyLeague with good rosters is a small one, since with training camps a lot of shit is going to no doubt happen.
Anyone here getting the game, or already got it? What are your opinions on this year's title?
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.