EWBFL 13 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

Just finished a fun game. Well I dont know if he had fun. It was real even for the first half but things kind of fell apart for him in the second half turning it over. I won 38-16. He did get me with a fake punt for a TD though.

Yeah, it was an ok game. I think the result would have been different if the muffed punt went how it should have. Either Wilhitie should have scooped and scored (as was my intention, I didn't press anything to dive on it), or the play should have ended when, y'know, he's lying o the ground with the ball in his hands and I can't move him. Instead, I'm powerless to stop you recovering. I had an utter nightmare in the fourth quarter, yeah, but I wouldn't have been quite so gung-ho if I could have tied it up like I should have.

Just finished a fun game. Well I dont know if he had fun. It was real even for the first half but things kind of fell apart for him in the second half turning it over. I won 38-16. He did get me with a fake punt for a TD though.

Yeah, it was an ok game. I think the result would have been different if the muffed punt went how it should have. Either Wilhitie should have scooped and scored (as was my intention, I didn't press anything to dive on it), or the play should have ended when, y'know, he's lying o the ground with the ball in his hands and I can't move him. Instead, I'm powerless to stop you recovering. I had an utter nightmare in the fourth quarter, yeah, but I wouldn't have been quite so gung-ho if I could have tied it up like I should have.

I was shocked when I somehow got that punt back. Thats the reason I rarely do anything but call fair catch. I enjoyed injuring Tillman for daring to intercept one of my passes too :P