Sons of Anarchy, The Final Season **SPOILERS**

MalaCloudy Black

We're only two days out, so why not?

Casting news:

Ashley Tisdale (?!) is joining the cast as a character named "Emma Jean", Joel McHale is playing a conman, and Kurt Yaeger, Chuck Zito and Chris Browning have joined the cast as nomads traveling through Charming who are patched in to the Redwood chapter.

And of course there's Jimmy Smits and Harold Perrineau joining the cast as Nero and Damon Pope, respectively.

Also, Adam Arkin and Peter Weller (!) will be directing episodes this season. Sooo looking forward to it.

VERY interesting opening.

EDIT

Fat boy got patched int!

:w00t:

Edited by OctoberRavenO

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

That was too much. Way too much :(

That's exactly what my friend said while I was texting her.

Tons of "holy fuck" moments this episode. Amazing episode, though.

Despite Clay's claims of having "no play", I feel like he's still working an angle, trying to find some way to work himself back into a position of power. Jimmy Smits was great as Nero. "And I just banged a white cracker MILF!"

"Is that Laroy?"

"Most of him."

Holy fuck, Damon Pope's only been around an episode and he's already showing that he is one badass gangster not to be fucked with. Torture and dismemberment of Laroy, having Tig's daughter burnt alive.. having his own guy shot. "He didn't wanna be in charge anyway" was an ace line, though.

So, Greg the Peg and the other Nomads are behind the home invasions? And they're targeting people with SAMCRO affiliations? Veeeeeery interesting.

Whole season's going to be Niners vs. SoA - no surprise there - but some of the subplots (the home invasions, Nero/Gemma, Tara and Gemma's relationship - are shaping up to be pretty interesting this season.

Also, was Tara smoking a joint there near the end?

One thing I noted was...

Potter was not in this episode. RICO play s gone for now, but have we really seen the last of him?

Also

I like how they're not keeping Clay as a villain, instead playing him as a broken man who's lost almost everything. Pope doesn't need to be sharing the villain role yet. One episode in and he's already a more evil POS than Stahl and Clay ever were.

One thing I noted was...

Potter was not in this episode. RICO play s gone for now, but have we really seen the last of him?

Also

I like how they're not keeping Clay as a villain, instead playing him as a broken man who's lost almost everything. Pope doesn't need to be sharing the villain role yet. One episode in and he's already a more evil POS than Stahl and Clay ever were.

Of course we have, he ended last season by saying he was leaving town and ruined Hale's plan as a going away present. He was last season's big bad, essentially.

I'm sorry, but

During the scene where Tigs daughter was being burned....I couldn't take it seriously. It just seemed like he was overacting and trying WAY too hard to act upset. I took it serious when he was begging Pope to kill him instead, but all the crying and other begging..no. It just seemed too forced to me

but aside from that, this episode set alot of stuff up. The directing was fantastic. The shot of JAx in front of the burning truck was just awesome

Great start to the season. Pope is a complete badass and I am looking forward to the showdown between him and Jax.

Interested to see what happens after the "Colombian/Irish" deal goes down. I can't see that happening in more than a few episodes from now.

I'm sorry, but

During the scene where Tigs daughter was being burned....I couldn't take it seriously. It just seemed like he was overacting and trying WAY too hard to act upset. I took it serious when he was begging Pope to kill him instead, but all the crying and other begging..no. It just seemed too forced to me

but aside from that, this episode set alot of stuff up. The directing was fantastic. The shot of JAx in front of the burning truck was just awesome

I don't get that at all. Guy's daughter was about to be burned alive. I thought he did a great acting job and I don't even want to think about how people would actually act in that situation

• Like 2

Lads, help me out. Right now I am watching the first episode and

I can't rememeber well but, doesn't anyone know besides of Jax, Gemma, Opie and Unser that Clay killed Piney? O wait, they think it's the cartel >_<

Awesome episode so far, I hope they can top season 3 and 4 with this season. I also hope on a big role for Opie this season.