Sons of Anarchy, The Final Season **SPOILERS**

MalaCloudy Black

So did anyone watch episode 4? Seemed like just a transitional episode to me. Also:

i get that Jax is supposed to be level-headed, but am I the only one getting sick of his "no retaliation" policy? Your best friend just died, at least start looking into how to get at Pope.

...that's what he was saying. He wasn't saying they weren't going to retaliate at all, just that it can't happen right away since they've never gone up against a guy that has as much reach as Pope does. He even says that they've "never bumped up against somebody like this before."

Yeah, I mean, he pretty much said "hey we're gonna get that fucker but we have to be smart about it".

Wouldn't be surprised to see him take Pope's own advice - about how using pain to go from being a player to a king - is how they wind up taking Pope down.

Retaliation is what killed Tig's daughter and Opie in the first place, Tig's vigilante-suicidal retaliation but still. I think Jax is going to mercilessly slaughter the guards who orchestrated the entire thing and get a semblance of revenge that way, but Pope will have his time too.

I'm also pretty sure this season is going to be the beginning of Clay/Jax's final battle. I think Clay's behind Diosa/home invasions/+ anything else you can throw together, one last hurrah for the guy who won't be able to ride soon.

i think that's what bothered me. I just wanted to see something in regards to revenge. I expected more from Jax for the first episode following Opie's death. At least them tracking the guard or something.

Jax said they would do that

Edited by Lint6

Holy shit, Walton Goggins just made the best cameo ever, and it even included a shout out to The Shield. :)

:lol: That was amazing

That entire scene - everything with Walton Goggins and that kid - was amazing. More of that kid! More, I say!

Also, looks like

Roosevelt will be the one to take down the Nomads. I imagine DNA's going to come back as a match to one of them, he tells Jax, and Jax convinces him they had nothing to do with the robberies and lets Roosevelt go after them. At least, I hope. More showcasing Rockmond Dunbar, please. He's a fantastic actor and it seems like he's just a minor background character since he's come in, nowhere near as prevalent as David Hale was.

Speaking of Hales, every time Jacob's on the screen I shake my fist at the TV and go "THE WRONG HALE DIED". Because goddamnit, I miss David Hale.

I loved how they were convincing that kid

That it's "not gay". Especially Chibs and Juice's lines.

"Two dicks."

"Oh, yeah, slammin' cocks."

Dave Navarro has been confirmed to guest star on Sons Of Anarchy. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the Jane’s Addiction member and tiny, tiny man will play a “Biz Lats gang member who is tied to” Jimmy Smits’ Nero. Since Nero owns a brothel with the Sons, this means that—more likely than not—Navarro will be filming his scenes opposite barely clad young women, which he is more than familiar with.

Jane’s Addiction will also perform a cover of The Rolling Stones’ “Sympathy For The Devil” that will be used in the season five finale.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/janes-addictions-dave-navarro-to-bring-his-small-t,86753/

I am interested in hearing this cover now.

Clay is now officially worse than Stahl.