Sons of Anarchy, The Final Season **SPOILERS**

MalaCloudy Black

I thoroughly regret seeing the finale after watching Lone Survivor cause there's only so much depressing shit I can handle within a 4 hour period.

I'm glad the season turned a corner after Lee Toric died cause it was easier to accept this finale. While it was, indeed, quite messy, I feel like all the pieces are falling together for a pretty good final season. The upcoming gang war is gonna be brutal and the idea of Jax vs Nero being at the forefront intrigues me. I'm hoping against hope that it's gonna be good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Ron Perlman did an AMA on Reddit today...and titled it something like "I'm Ron Perlman, who the fuck would want to ask me anything?"

I love Ron Perlman

yOEqlYS.jpg

So Netflix UK tweeted this out today

• Like 1

Yeah, Sutter's been in talks with FX since last November to do a Sons prequel following the founding of the club in the 60s. Could be interesting.

I'd love to see it....though I don't see who they could get to play a young Ron Perlman then Ron Perlman with a lot of CGI...

I think the show would focus more around John Teller and co. Clay's one of the First 9, but not a founding member like Piney, John Teller, Lenny The Pimp etc.

Could've sworn Clay had an "Original 9" patch on his kut

Sorry, just googled it and its "First 9" but still...if Clay is an Original 9, he'd have a pretty big part, more so considering the series that'd follow it

Truth be told, as good as Ron Perlman is and all, I'm less interested in seeing Clay's part in history as much as seeing John Teller, young Gemma, and young Piney.

Considering Clays part in the history is as big as Gemma, Johns or Pineys though...they'd need to get someone who could nail a "young Ron Perlman"

I'm not gonna spoiler it, since anyone who has watched this series knows it...

Given how Clay was so involved in making the MC into what it is in the current series. Yea, maybe make Clay more of a background character for the first few episodes/seasons, depending on how it goes on Netflix. But you can't have Clay of all people be a more or less minor character on the prequel series

It'd be nice to be able to watch a show in the vein of Sons again that isn't wrapped up in all the bullshit storytelling that I've grown tired of.

Would've been more into it a few years ago, but I'll probably check it out still.

• 2 months later...