Sons of Anarchy, The Final Season **SPOILERS**

MalaCloudy Black

Teaching the proper way to mainline heroin I'm assuming

• 2 weeks later...

Malcolm-Jamal Warner (Theo Huxtable!) has been cast in Season 7 of Sons of Anarchy, as the right-hand man of T.O. Cross (the president of the Grim Bastards MC).

Lea Michele will be in an episode of the final season of SoA :lol:

Well I mean Ashley Tisdale did play a hooker a few season ago..

Malcolm-Jamal Warner (Theo Huxtable!) has been cast in Season 7 of Sons of Anarchy, as the right-hand man of T.O. Cross (the president of the Grim Bastards MC).

Was going to crack a joke about the family infiltrating a gang, but then I realized that was a Family Matters episode.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Final season starts tonight. ET Online has a preview, with 7 things to expect from the premiere (some SPOILERS):

http://www.etonline.com/tv/150923_sons_of_anarchy_premiere_7_things_to_know_about_the_final_season/index.html Some of the more interesting tidbits, I think, in spoilers below.

You better eat a light dinner tonight because the first two minutes, and the last two minutes of tonight's season seven premiere will feature some of the most gruesome and torturous scenes in SOA's vicious history. Sutter confirmed that Jax will be following a much "darker" path this year, thus creating one of the most "violent seasons" TV fans have ever seen.

However by the episode's end, you will officially hate Gemma with every fiber of your being. She does something so unspeakable -- you'll be shaking with fury.

After aiding and abetting in Tara's murder last season, as well as alienating himself from the gang, Theo Rossi describes Juice as "a man with no island," The SOA star spilled to ETonline, "He's lost and that loss is what makes him so dangerous, and on top of that he's got the biggest knowledge that has ever been established in this entire world which is that the king's queen has been brutally murdered by the king's mom -- and he was there." In order to survive in plain sight, Juice will form unlikely alliances with some of Charming's most formidable residences, and he will do whatever it takes (or kill whoever gets in his way!) to keep his location a secret

• Like 1

Holy shit that was a dark episode

The entire time I'm like "Jax is jsut going along with it...he dfoesn't believe Gemma" then get they to the end...the guy tied to the chair, I'm like "Ok Jax is gonna let him go" Jax starts pulling out tools "Ok Jax...you can let him go any time now...seriously..."

I think you said it before Cloudy, no way this series has a happy ending. I thought different. Now? Nope. Jax has done some terrible things, but I think he's kinda irredeemable after last nights episode. I don't want to see Gemma dead anymore. At this point, death would be too easy on her. Ideally, she sees JAx die and the kids put up for adoption and taken far away from her. Thats more fitting for her

• Like 2

I just got around to the actual episode. Dark stuff.

That preview was right about hating Gemma, because. Man. She gives Juice that line about how they have different truths, and thanks him for providing her truth, and then there at the end during that party, the knowing nods between Gemma and Jax - it clicked. She's setting this dude from Lin's crew up, and she's about to ignite a bloody gang war just to save her own ass. Don't even get me started on the "I'm the only thread holding this family together!" stuff, either.

Thats actually my feeling too. I've watched every season so far, but last season was just so..blech. I'm only watching it because I've be on the ride this long, might as well see it through

• Like 1

I think that's the general consensus for most of us. I wasn't huge on last season - it was a rollercoaster ride, with some really neat highs and some really low lows - but I've been here since the beginning, so I may as well. That same line of thought burned me on Dexter, though, so I'm kind of cautious. I feel like there's really only one way Sons can end, and it's not with Jax fucking off to Canada to be a lumberjack. :shifty:

• Like 2

I was feeling that way up until the demise of Lee Toric last season. After that, I, seemingly amongst very few around here, found myself enjoying last season more than the previous few. This episode was dark, but it's to be expected. I thought it was okay, leaning towards solid. There was a lot of moving parts that needed to be set up, so I get it. I'm cautiously looking forward to the rest of the season.

It totally made sense for Jax to believe Gemma. Jax has no light in his life anymore. Tara was his strongest light (I don't count his kids because they can't influence his decisions on a conditional level), and Gemma was a fading light. Now, Gemma is all that he has and he's clouded towards any malice she might hold. Jax is ready to destroy everything in his wake that rid him of the light.

Here I was thinking I couldn't hate Gemma any more than I did. That changed very quickly.

Also, poor Unser. :(

• Like 3

If Unser dies I riot. If Juice dies I'll probably also riot. I'm going to probably riot a lot this season.

does anyone know how many episodes is in this season?

man that episode was brutal, Jax's light has gone he is completely unpredictable. Part me knows that Jax will find out that juice is around and finish him off, however I actually don't want juice to die really I think he should end up leaving alive. I really want Jax to find out it was Gemma that killed Tara, cause out of everyone she deserves to die. It is going to be explosive to see the feud between the Chinese and the club kick off.