Showtime's "Homeland"

Blitz

Claire Danes is, hands down, the best performer on television right now.

She is really good, but man I was even more impressed with Damian Lewis during that scene. I think we can already hand the next two Emmys over again.

Definitely. Jon Hamm's best shot will be getting an Emmy in Mad Men's final season like Kyle Chandler did for FNL, and that's not a guarantee. It didn't work out that way for Steve Carell. Moss, meanwhile, would have to drop back to Supporting again.

:o They shot darkside Barney Stinson!

Also, something that never seems to have been explained is why Jessica always addresses her husband as 'Brody', seems a bit odd since that could apply to anyone in the family.

Also, something that never seems to have been explained is why Jessica always addresses her husband as 'Brody', seems a bit odd since that could apply to anyone in the family.

My mom also adresses my dad by our Lastname, is some weird couple thing

All of his Marine buddies call him Brody, so it's entirely possible when she met him, he was just "Brody" to everybody. Plus given the young age of their children, it's a good shot that she met him while he was in The Marines.

All of his Marine buddies call him Brody, so it's entirely possible when she met him, he was just "Brody" to everybody. Plus given the young age of their children, it's a good shot that she met him while he was in The Marines.

I think Brody told Dana that the two met in High School, then they put the padlock thingy around that fence.

I think Brody told Dana that the two met in High School, then they put the padlock thingy around that fence.

Any time Dana is on screen I try to mentally block it our

Any time Dana is on screen I try to mentally block it our

And you're doing fine. What a spoiled brat she is

It was okay. Bill Hader was dead on, and Nasim Pedrad was Dana was great and I immediately thought of it and laughed at the end of the episode when she barged into Carrie and Brody's conversation.

I actually think she's a pretty good character all in all. I think people just hate watching teenagers actually act like teenagers on TV.

I liked Dana a lot until she was involved in a hit and run. Even now it's not so much hate for the character as it is a 'that was stupid this show is better than this' kind of reaction to her now. I like the actress and I understand them wanting to involve her, but surely they could have done better than this.

I do agree with that. It's shades of Kim Bauer vs. cougar. I guess it's mostly there to expose the Waldens as being more concerned with self-image than anything else, but it's a weird turn.