Biffy Clyro

CameronLFC

• 1 month later...

I love Biffy but I find the prospect of giving their new album a whirl a bit daunting because it has 20 tracks on it. 20 tracks.

I'm a bit fearful that it'll have double the amount of 'meh' tracks as their other albums. Which admittedly is very few, but still.

I love Biffy but I find the prospect of giving their new album a whirl a bit daunting because it has 20 tracks on it. 20 tracks.

I'm a bit fearful that it'll have double the amount of 'meh' tracks as their other albums. Which admittedly is very few, but still.

Go give a They Might Be Giants record a spin sometime :P

My problem with the new Biffy album is there aren't enough tracks on it. I demand a quadruple album!

I will address this from the perspective of someone who isn't a total Biffy fanboi now that I've listened to this a few times.

It is better than i expected. It has a helluva load of clunkers but most double albums do. If they chucked out the duff tracks and made a single they could have had a really good album. Pocket is the best song. It's really well done.

I don't think there's as much filler tracks on it as most double albums have. There are a couple on there but it's definitely not Stadium Arcadium or anything. Biblical and Jokes On Us have both really grown on me in the last few weeks

Yes well some double albums that are actually good, not Stadium Arcadium. :/

You are a fanboi, of course you think there's no filler.

That's not what I said though, I said there isn't that much filler compared to most double albums. I picked stadium arcadium because it's pretty much the ultimate example of a double album that is abundant with filler

• 2 weeks later...

One last post before I avoid this thread because POTENTIAL SETLIST SPOILERS~!

I hope they play 'Little Hospitals'. Love that song but it isn't even in the Single Edition version of Opposites. Same with 'Woo Woo'. And lots of Vertigo of Bliss and Infinity Land stuff too, especially if it replaces some Puzzle songs as I'm not too arsed about that album these days.

Also, Biffy should play a nine million hour long set. I think my hopes are slightly unrealistic.