Justified

Maxx

As the board's biggest fan of The Shield (TV show and wrestling stable!) I can tell you that Goggins is even better in this than The Shield. The Boyd character is far and away better than Shane.

• 4 weeks later...

This episode pretty much sealed this season being amazing for me. I knew that this season was going to have to be one that gets looked at as something that grows into something major and it totally delivered. I can't wait to see how it all ends.

But, meanwhile, in real life Harlan County:

http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2013/03/life-imitates-art-justified-edition-u-s-marshals-hunt-down-fugitive-in-harlan-county/

I love that, for the most part, discussion in this thread has gone like this:

"Justified...great show...great season..."
"yeah its great"
"I enjoy it"

then a few episodes later

"Great episode"
"Yep"

a few episodes later

"Ooh another great episode. Great season"
"Yeah, great season"

I guess maybe there's not much to say about the show other than it's good. Well I enjoy it. It's definitely one of my favorite shows on tv, but I'm trying to find a way to describe it to people that makes it sound more interesting than just another "Rogue Cop who does things his way" type of show. I really want to recommmend it to friends, but I don't think I'm capable of making it sound interesting enough to get them to watch it. And a couple of people I mentioned it to actually told me that they dislike Timothy Olyphant so much (particularly from his role in Deadwood) they could never watch it.

• 6 months later...