A New TEW10 Real World Update - Progress Thread

Sorry for the delay with this, been doing roster updates for all promotions and updating years of services and I still didn't finish all the promotions but I'm going to be a bit busy so this 3/4 finished database is better than waiting till next month to release.

I'm going to keep using this topic for these updates simply because I don't really need general updates since I tend to follow what's posted in the EWR and other TEW monthly threads and if there are any issues specifically with this update please post in here.

Right now all I've uploaded is the data I will be uploading the Belts and Logos as well as my whole Wrestler folder but I've got a few cuts backed up I want to finish so expect them over next week.

Anyway here is the download link and I can start making changing for this year and doing the last of the rosters.

DOWNLOAD (January 2014)

For February I plan on removing the following promotions

- Australasian Wrestling Federation

- Canadian Wrestling's Elite

- Explosive Pro Wrestling

- Heartland Wrestling Association

- International Pro Wrestling: United Kingdom

- Irish Whip Wrestling

- Juggalo Championship Wrestling

- Pro Wrestling EVE

- Resistance Pro Wrestling

- Traditional Championship Wrestling

The main reasons being periods of inactivity and hard to come by information. I won't be removing titles and teams I'll just make them free and remove the promotions. I'm looking at replacing them with more active promotions and currently planning on adding Bellatrix and Full Impact Pro although suggestions welcome although I'll say the more information I can get on them the more likely they will get added.

Edited by TheWho87

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for this!

I don't understand why 2010 doesn't seem to be as popular as the other games. I love it.

One question tho, I've only added a mod to this game once and don't remember how to do it. Can anyone fill me in on that? Thank you.

Might be because TEW13 got released

Here is a guide to install an update for TEW13, the method is pretty simalar

• 2 weeks later...

So here is the February update, finally finished the roster updates and years of service, I didnt bother with Wrestling Is much because if Chikara comes back full time it shall be converted back.

Also I have removed the promotions I said I was going to but most of the titles are still in, any thing needing updating or adding feel free to mention.

Also I have uploaded both the graphics pack (belts and logos) which I'll upload monthly and my wrestler pack (which won't be monthly), basically every worker in game has a pic in the pack it its a black pic with "No Pic" and the wrestlers name it is just a placeholder while looking for an image to cut.

Database: DOWNLOAD (February 2014)

Edited by TheWho87

A couple of errors when firing up the game:

KO-D Six Person Tag is set to Male only, but Aja Kong is female

BJ Whitmer is set to manage Jimmy Jacobs in ROH but doesn't have a contract.

Converted this to TEW 2013 and will give you some feedback once I get a game going.

I want to start adding in starting injuries, I wanted to get other areas sorted before hand so if there are any noticable guys out on injury feel free to suggest while I try hunting some out myself.

EDIT

Just a note I know Canis Lupis and Comando Negro are the same person and will be fixing for March.

Edited by TheWho87

Finally was able to load up the save into 2013 although I didn't get to spend much time with it.

Something minor but CM Punk's gimmick should be Best In The World. He hasn't been really going for the Straight Edge gimmick since The Summer of Punk. He's been touting Best In The World since he was put in Main Event Status.

Also Daniel Bryan has the Best In The World gimmick but his gimmick is more of a underdog/against all odds type of gimmick. At least while he's been a face.

So far so good.

Oh and I personally raised TNA back to low level Cult. Some of their top guys were signing PPA deals with other Indy promotions.

Edited by SirMichaelJordan

Would a 50% general US popularity with 75% in the South East with 40% in Canada and the UK and 20% elsewhere bump them up?

Also whats the view of having take teams for stables/factions, I have a few set up for 3 man groups like the Shield, 3MB and the Wyatts but in regards to say the Dragon Gate and lucha promotions with many members, I have a few set up but wasnt sure if it was a good idea to set up a bunch of teams for the stables and such.

Edited by TheWho87

I would rate them about the same. I wouldn't rate TNA as cult across the US though. Only the Southeast region therefore TNA should run more shows in the UK than WWE.

I gave TNA a 50 ( D+ ) across the US and a 60 ( C ) in the South East region to raise them to Cult in TEW 2013. I set their UK popularity to about 50 ( D+ )

Edited by SirMichaelJordan