2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the Atlanta Falcons are the first team eliminated from playoff contention in the 2013 NFL season.

I'm sure Srar is popping champagne right now to bask in Midget's further demise.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24275915/texans-lose-to-jaguars-need-vanilla-ice-to-break-curse

Also the Texans are dealing with the Curse of Vanilla Ice.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bunch of Packers players apparently didn't know there wasnt a second OT period and thought they were going to keep playing :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I mean seriously after how big the McNabb thing got blown up how the hell do you not know that??? Stupid Packers are still stupid :P

As a casual fan who enjoys the sport but doesn't actually follow it that closely I didn't realise that OT wasn't sudden death :blush: When/why did it all change?

-Green Bay (I think Detroit has a better team especially with no Rodgers, but they seem to be cursed on Thanksgiving so I'll go with history)

-Dallas (crappy game. I hate how one of the Lions or Cowboys have to host an AFC team every year so the game can be on CBS)

-Baltimore (without bothering to look it up it feels like these two teams rarely sweep a season series against each other)

I'll say Detroit, I guess. No Rodgers means I don't think they're capable of keeping up should the Lions put up big numbers which I think may happen today.

I'll go with Dallas. Is McGloin starting for Oakland today? If so, that's why.

Ugh, I'm not even going to watch the nightcap. Both fanbases are bandwagon jerks who think they're better than everyone because they jumped on the bandwagon while other people stayed with their teams. Fuck em both! They'll tie!

The Packers just look like a horrible ball club.

Being without your MVP-caliber QB tends to do that...

We were in perfect position to take the division before Rodgers went down. We'll be back next year. Hope Detroit or Chicago enjoys their Wild Card round exit.