[TEW 13] Ruthless Aggression: January 2004 BETA 0.9 RELEASED! (02/04/2014)
I am working on a scenario where I insert WCW (and perhaps ECW) into the CornellVerse. I'd be using the actual title and show/PPV names but the CornellVerse talent. Thinking of setting WCW as an International company to start, so it's where it was when it was winning the Monday Night Wars. ECW would be a smaller, probably US East Coast regional company.
I thought up a few options and I think the following would be smart as I set things up:
1. Insert all titles, shows/PPVs into the editor so they're there before starting a game with the promotion.
2. Nominate an appropriate founder for each promotion and set a (recent) founding date.
3. Set up the Power Plant and House of Hardcore as dojos with an appropriate trainer and training focus.
I also thought of what I should do once I start a game using one of these promotions:
1. Raid other promotions for popular, quality talent.
2. Request working agreements with 1 or 2 other promotions.
3. Request developmental agreements or create developmental territories.
1. Should I set up the TV and PPV carrier arrangements in the editor or make the user earn them?
2. Should I set ECW's titles with a 'Hardcore' focus since it was a hardcore promotion?
3. Can anyone list a few really worthwhile, obtainable talent that fit in and should be signed by either promotion?
4. Can anyone list any talent a user playing with either promotion should try to avoid at all costs?
Any suggestions or alternative input on the above?
Recently Browsing 0 members