The New Kit Thread

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

The Echo probably made a mock up by using leaked information and Reeboks latest template, simple mistake to make.

I have noticed how difficult clubs find it to make a new kit when its mainly just 1 plain colour, I especially notice it with Liverpool kits, sometimes its as if they have 2 designs for each that they keep rotating year after year.

Ones I like:

Crystal Palace Away. No longer shall CP look like some peice of crap yo-yo league team in THOSE shirts. Simple and easy on the eyes.

Ipswich Home. Looks very nice...I don't know why I like it. :\

Newcastle Home. Not keen on the golden letters, but the rest of the strip looks nice and smooth, and a nice change from the barcode.

Wigan Home. Again, a nice smooth one, which looks quite unique with the vertical lines AND the chest panel.

Wolves Away. Dark and sexy.

Rangers Home & Away. I'm loving the new away strip especially after the peice of shit they had last season (looks like the Sunderland strip). The home one looks much better too without the red bits.

Liverpool Away. I think I just like the curved bits at the sides.

Ones I hate:

Arsenal Home. I assume it's based off of one of the very oldest designs, but it just looks so bland.

Aston Villa Away. It looks like a 'warning' sign.

Man City Away. Wow. It looks like three or four seperate shirts swen into one.

WBA Away. That is a hideous colour selection.

West Ham Home. It looks EXACTLY the same as old ones, which weren't nice to begin with.

Celtic Home. It looks near identical to the old strip, which has always looked bad. The badge in the middle looks better though, but still, it's just another hooped top that looks the same as every other one.

Scotland Home. Whoever said it looks nice is clearly blind. It looks like they had two ideas, then just said 'fuck it, let's have half and half'. It looks atrocious:

scot_preview.jpg

I think the Celtic one looks pretty sexy. Much better than the old one. I'd imagine that's what Darlington's strip would look like if they were sponsored by Nike. Except black and white hoops instead obviously.

Are ManU releasing a new away kit? I haven't bought an away shirt in years but I might if it's any good.

what ever you guys posted, we clearly loose, my hope is that the collor sceem distracts the oponents

trikotpapageizwei400.jpg

papageizweifrontal400.jpg

trikotpapageizweihinten400.jpg

trikotevent0506frontal400.jpg

trikotevent0506400.jpg

trikotkeepergelb400.jpg

neuestrioallofsschaaf400.jpg

the good thing is that the last time we had jersys that were horrible on the same level, we one the two important national titles, but untill that happens i´ll just go away, lay down, cry, die and so on. :crying:

And yes, Utd do have a new Away Kit, and it's not their best....

index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=8128.jpg

Looks like and England Cricket Kit

Red and blue with a red and yellow badge.... is it a bird, is it a plane?

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Hopefully when they're actually playing they won't all be wearing this XXXXL version, he looks like the kid at the end of 'BIG' when he's shrunk and is still wearing Hank's suit.