The New Kit Thread

Why you posting the teaser? The full thing is available..

aston-villa-11-12-nike-home-kit-a.jpgaston-villa-11-12-nike-home-kit-b.jpgaston-villa-11-12-nike-home-kit-c.jpgaston-villa-11-12-nike-home-kit-d.jpg

Worth nothing this was leaked by JJB. The club have said that "prototype images" have circulated, but they aren't the finished design. For example, we wont have FxPro next year.

I actually like it, but we'll see if it's how it's released.

I agree that the Milan kit has far too many stripes, don't see how the Bayern kit is anything close to the best so far and think the Arsenal kit is naff - odd since they usually have pretty nice kits. The Inter kits are my favourite so far but there's been a strange amount of underwhelming kits. Oh and yeah, not a fan of that Villa kit at all.

Edited by Pesci

Like that Milan one. And Newcastle have confirmed today that the one I thought was fake is in fact real. Still very undecided on it, though might look better in real life, possibly better still long sleeved. Not my favourite ever by a long shot:

0,,10278~9642862,00.jpg

Nolan looks happier than the black and blue one I posted further up though, maybe weird stripes are slimming?

Not just as a Sunderland fan (I don't care for our new one to be honest, should be tighter fitting like a couple of years back imo) but I really don't like that Newcastle one, it's not.. stripey enough. You need at least 6 bars or so coming down the front.

And Nolan looks happy because he doesn't have to be Steven Taylor dressed as a giant custard cream like last year.

The problem with the Sunderland one is that clusterfuck at the top where the stripes change and I just don't think it looks right. Probably grow on me.

The white and maroon away one though, assuming that stays the same, is awesome. Pretty sure it was voted nicest away kit in a pre-season poll somewhere. Not that I take much stock in them but it was a nice kit and nice that people thought likewise I guess.

Newcastle one is nasty. Today I picked up a Croatia away shirt.

10-11-Croatia-Away-Shirt.gif

Just by pure chance it ends up being the same style Nike are using for the Villa shirt. And having worn it a bit earlier, I like it. I hope it translate well to the Villa shirt.