The New Kit Thread

So Chelsea's new third kit is rumoured to be mostly white, with a black bar across the shoulders and a yellow stripe beneath that. Like so:

chelseathirdleak1112.jpg

To which I thought...

http://flagspot.net/flags/ru_bow.html

Coincidence?

This resulted in the following exchange between myself and a work colleague:

Her: "It's almost like Chelsea are sponsored by Russia."

Me: "Chelsea ARE sponsored by Russia."

But anyway, if it does turn out to be an Imperial Russian shirt I am so getting one.

the only thing better than an Imperial Russian shirt is a Soviet Russian shirt!

Saw it earlier today but was waiting for an official picture.

Hate the Wonga sponsor because of the big box it's in but other than that I absolutely love it. If I bought football tops I'd honestly consider buying it.

Literally looks like somebody's found a bog-standard Barca kit on Google, pasted it into Paint and typed "Qatar Foundation" over it in an ugly ass font. Not a fan. The first ugly Barca home kit I can remember seeing if I'm honest.

"On 10 December 2010 FC Barcelona announced it had agreed a shirt sponsorship deal with the Qatar Foundation worth up to €170 million over 5 years, ending Barcelona's tradition of not accepting payment for sponsors displayed on their shirt."

Ahhh money. What CAN'T you buy?