The New Kit Thread

I really like the look of that Man City shirt. The goalkeeper one lower down on the link is nice too. Does the red and black have any significance for City? I know they've worn a similar kit before, but, you know, it's Man Utd's colours.

Shirt we wore when we won the League, European Cup Winner's Cup and FA Cup.

"For the first time, the shorts and socks – as well as the shirt – are made from Nike’s ground-breaking recycled polyester. Each complete kit is made up of up to thirteen reclaimed plastic water bottles, thus reducing energy consumption by up to 30 per cent compared to the manufacturing of traditional polyester."

That still shot of Rio used for the video is brilliantly gormless.

Doing a quick google search on the Man Utd away shirt for 2011/12, someone has claimed that the one already posted here is in fact legit - obviously, you can only take someone's word for it when posting on a forum, but he said something about knowing a player from the A-League who went to a Nike conference where they had to try on some of the new shirts, and he described United's as having blue and black hoops.

Again, you can't really believe everything you read, but it seems a lot more likely now. I hope so, because I like it.