The New Kit Thread

Which Wolves kit? EDIT: Found them, yeah they are bad. Didn't see them first look, wish i didn't see them on second.

And the Ajax one is cool. Black kits are sexy, not like the part-black kits, but proper black like that one.

EDIT: And yes, people have heard of Feyenoord. However not everyone can guess a badge and since there was no name it's hardly surprising he had to ask.

Edited by IAceI

I don't think you'll like this though Eddie:

89060.jpg

The away shirt might look okay, but the home shirt is terrible.

Wow.. it's erm.. I have no words for it.. :(

The green and black one looks sexy, not sure if that's home or away but I'd definitely buy the green one if I supported whatever club that is. How Sunday League does Wolves' kit look?

The green one is away. It's Feyenoord, I'm pretty sure you've heard of them before, if not Feyenoord is really starting to crumble internationally. Yes, the Wolves shirt is terribad, almost as bad as that tiger shirt some team wore years ago.

And starting to crumble internationally? I don't even acknowledge last year's European campaign >.<

• 2 weeks later...

Blackburn's away kit has been officially revealed. Just to add to cmb's picture, here are the shorts and socks:

0,,10303~5883624,00.jpg

I'm not sure whether I'm indifferent to or whether I hate Bolton's new shirts:

bolton-home.jpg

West Ham away is pretty nice:

west-ham-away.jpg

Wigan have the same sponsor as Bolton. Badge looks silly in the middle:

0,,10429~5883238,00.jpg

Apparent Arsenal away kit. It's not horrible :shifty:

arsenalawaystripe.jpg

Burnley going old school:

0,,10413~5871327,00.png

0,,10413~5871325,00.png

Stoke away is cool. All black kits are cool:

0,,10310~5870727,00.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Burnley going old school:

0,,10413~5871327,00.png

0,,10413~5871325,00.png

Reminds me of Villa circa 1990s (that's a good thing), before they decided to go with the circle over the shoulder atrocity.

I'm not sure whether I'm indifferent to or whether I hate Bolton's new shirts:

Looks like out early 1990's kits (that's a BAAAAAAAAAAD thing)

swansea_city_1992-1993-i.gif

swansea_city_1994-1995.gif

swansea_city_1995-1996.gif

Now THAT'S a good Blackburn shirt. It doesn't have the blue sponsor box that made the blue half look retarded.

As for the Spurs kit, surely that is fake, I mean... there isn't a sponsor... and I don't expect them to pull a Barcelona on anyone <_<

I don't like it. The stripey trim is ugly.

Mansion want to pull out of their sponsorship with Spurs so deciding whether it's fake or not purely on the sponsor isn't the best way to go about it.

Arsenal away looks nice and Liverpool too except that the red spoils it.

I hope those Utd kits aren't legit, or even close for that matter. They're horrible and so is the Everton away. Everything else is meh.

Yeah that reminds me. Ties? Zips? I can't wait to see next season once teams discover that it's impossible to not be frustrated on a football pitch with things flapping around the chest.

It seems that this is the year for stupid experimentation in regards to football shirt technology. Next year once it fails we'll see nothing like them for a while.

Chelseas looks like John Terrys nan has stitched it together using 5 years worth of home and training shirts. The keeper top is ace though, makes Cech look like Tron.

I'm currently waiting on the Newcastle away (and inevitably better 3rd) shirt as I'm very wary of a home kit that'll only last until the Northern Rock deal ends next year. On the other hand theres a part of me that wants the home one with Championship patches and '23 Ameobi' on the back...