The New Kit Thread

Christ that's bad. :/

As for the United kits; I actually quite like the home one (if it's real). It shall be my first purchase of the season, long sleeved, with Berbatov on the back. <3

That Everton shirt is shambolic, though.

Some quotes about that Spurs "shirt" from football-shirts.co.uk...

"I’ve taken this image and played around with it in Photoshop. I adjusted the contrast and saw that the Spurs badge and Puma logo were cut-out and the white around them is slightly lighter than the light grey shirt underneath. Someone’s had a go, but not quite done it to perfection. Gotta be a fake."

"I work with the spurs team,and i saw them model the new kit! I’ve got pics,but this is a fake"

"Generic Puma template I doubt Spurs will use for the home kit. I would assume this design would be more likely used for the away or 3rd strip"

Look closely and you can see the lighter white round the cockeril

So AON are Man Utd's new sponsor then.

aon_logo.gif

Meh. Doesn't seem like it'd look very nice on a Utd shirt but then I thought that about AIG.

edit: Here are some more pics I've found that seem much more likely than the other ones for the kit:

oucfuq.png

newkit.jpg

Now that I could live with.

So AON are Man Utd's new sponsor then.

aon_logo.gif

Meh. Doesn't seem like it'd look very nice on a Utd shirt but then I thought that about AIG.

edit: Here are some more pics I've found that seem much more likely than the other ones for the kit:

oucfuq.png

newkit.jpg

Now that I could live with.

Ohhh, sexy. A hell of a lot better than the other ones.