The New Kit Thread

I much prefer this official Spurs home with the yellow sides to the "mock up" with the dark blue sides. It's pretty different though for us but it's not the worst Premier kit this season and it just means that next year we'll go back to all white again. :wub:

I love the yellow kit but I always love Spurs yellow kits. The blue one looks alright with the yellow.

And yeah, the Fulham shirt is VERY nice. I'd quite happily have that but with blue sleeves for the Spurs shirt :P

It must have been bring your kids to work day at the Puma kit design factory. Little tykes must have found some unguarded designs and a tub of felt tip pens.

I've been trying to search for that too. I think it used to sound something like zomzoung or something... but I can't remember.

I think one of my first topics was about them... which come to think of it, isn't the best way to introduce yourself <_< If anyone knows how to find topics by a member from about a year ago... I'll probably find it.

EDIT: Found. http://www.jomzajung.com and http://www.soccertriads.com/

I'll just check that they still work... especially in this financial climate <_<

Edited by The General

Thanks, can't remember if it was on this site or not, but someone bought a Man Utd shirt from one of the sites, with Berbatov on the back, and from the pictures I couldn't tell the difference from a normal priced one. I feel like getting a shirt from one of them just to see what it's like. Hopefully they get the new Newcastle shirt in soon.

Thanks, can't remember if it was on this site or not, but someone bought a Man Utd shirt from one of the sites, with Berbatov on the back, and from the pictures I couldn't tell the difference from a normal priced one. I feel like getting a shirt from one of them just to see what it's like. Hopefully they get the new Newcastle shirt in soon.

Are they the real deal or just fakes? Because if thats real....wow?

Have a guess ;)

I remember looking at one of those, and found they didn't have the right lettering and numbering style for Arsenal. So they suck.

I'm really not liking Boro's, its so Coca Cola leagues its untrue. Worse than that it looks like one of those 'impossible to build on Pro Evo' kits, which I'll need for my Championship effort in next years game...