The New Kit Thread

I really like Arsenal's shirt, as well as Chelsea's away kit. Not a fan of Villa's, Fulham's, or Spurs'. Newcastle's away shirt goes without saying. The rest are all just about average.

Everton's home is nice, not sure about the little desgin on the shoulder though.

The kitmaker is Puma, or at least it was for last seasons shirt that I have. Guess its just a different take on their logo.

Its not Puma, some french company apparently.

Ahh, fair enough. They used to have Puma then seemingly, and went for their cheap french alternative this season :shifty:

Well for the first time since those nasty days of Hewlett Packard and silver buttons, the Spurs home kit is hideous (mainly due to square sponsor).

At least (in the second picture) they're clearly making them a better size for our fatter fans :shifty:

The Fulham shirt is amazing and I'm a big fan of the Adidas kits this season, especially the collar (the Japanese shirt has it which I have and the colalr looks coolios)

Aston Villa win the award for the gayest sponsor, with Spurs and Man Utd drawing for 2nd.

I'd put Blackburn's as gayest...It has a rainbow stylee and everything!

Those United kits are fake as fuck, FSF. The second one in particular doesn't even have a sponsor! :P

And we're also keeping the same Away kit from last season only with a different logo. Shame, really. That white and Gold one doesn't look too bad compared to the current blue one.

Also, there's a fat Fulham fan always down in my local. He'll not be too pleased inheriting the token skin-tight kit from Spurs. :lol: