The New Kit Thread

Guest muddatrucker

I'm pretty sure it was the current kit with the new sponsor that they released to the media, infact I'm almost certain, Chelsea did the same thing with Samsung last season.

EDIT: united_newkit.jpg

It was.

Edited by muddatrucker

Guest muddatrucker

Not liking Fulham's this year but im not a fan of tight shirts although I buy them when Spurs release them.

Arsenal's kit would look identical to a few years ago if Fly Emirates was Dreamcast.

Guest muddatrucker

That'd be cool if they were real (mainly the Man Utd shirt) but theres a great deal of shame wearing a fake football top for the sole reason of being the first of the bunch.

Ahhh I still have the Spurs away (yellow) kit from 91/92....First Spurs kit I ever owned but the home one from 89/90 was fantastic.

The 96/97 away shirt was the best Hewlett Packard shirt we had.

I never realised how much skank we had during the 90s

Cool, Chelsea are going to be Japan next season (H)

I like all the new Chelsea kits, especially the 3rd kit. I'm definately going to get Shevchenko on the back :wub:

Liverpool's 2nd Goalie top is pretty shwish too.

Edited by Turbonegro

I can't believe that they're all rubbish. I don't like any of them at all. Actually, a lot of them are probably fine, but the sponsors logos are just ugly and ruin them.