Tomb Raider

Benji

Curses, I've already missed a few conversations then. I spoke to some of them but didn't spend too much time. Oh well.

I've got to get some annoying stuff mainly - 2 tree danglers from the first two sections, a few mines from the beach, the cairns (rock piles?) on the beach, one of the burnable bags from the tunnels, a few mushrooms, an impossible-to-reach GPS on the beach and maybe a few other bits.

Curses, I've already missed a few conversations then. I spoke to some of them but didn't spend too much time. Oh well.

I've got to get some annoying stuff mainly - 2 tree danglers from the first two sections, a few mines from the beach, the cairns (rock piles?) on the beach, one of the burnable bags from the tunnels, a few mushrooms, an impossible-to-reach GPS on the beach and maybe a few other bits.

I think it's like Assassin's Creed too, in that there's often more than one conversation opportunity in the same bit.

I need to get the achievement for killing and looting flying creatures. I've been gunning seagulls down with reckless abandon, but I hadn't realised until after I finished the game that you need to loot them as well, and half of them I'd shot over the sea.

Well... I'm stuck. It was bound to happen eventually I guess. I'm damn close to the end. But I cant make this stupid jump. You have to rope this big cage thing so it will swing towards you and then jump on it, get to the top, and ride it to the other side where you have to make it up one of those double jump walls.

Cant get past it. The few times I actually make it on top of the cage most of the momentum is gone so I hit the wall way too low :(

The cage must be low. Climb the the UPPER ledge directly opposite where you're going to get. Pull the cage, jump onto it on the first swing back and then jump off on the first swing forwards. I couldn't quite understand how to do it for a while but first time I tried that it worked.

• Like 1

So MGM is planning to reboot the film franchise based off of this reboot, and speculation has already begun on who might play Lara.

Know what name never comes up? Camilla Luddington.

For me, Rhona Mitra was always the "real life" Lara Croft, even after Angelina Jolie got the film role.

It's almost a shame this reboot didn't come 10 years sooner because I still think Bend It Like Beckham era Keira Knightley would have been unbelievably perfect.

• Like 2

I'm seeing Gemma Arterton and Emilia Clarke thrown around a lot.

Really it depends on what age they decide they want her to be. But if they're basing it heavily off of this reboot, I don't see why you wouldn't at least screen test the actress who plays her in it.