• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 iDOL

iDOL

I didn't choose the Pug Life, the Pug Life chose me

• The Dominion
  • 8,803 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:02 PM

YOU MUST HAVE MICROSOFT .NET FRAMEWORK v4.0.30319 INSTALLED ON YOUR MACHINE TO USE THIS APPLICATION!

Photo-Dump-It Mass Photobucket Album Downloader Utility

photodumpit.jpg

Ever find an album on Photobucket filled with kyky wrestler cuts and wish you could just download them all at once instead of going through and manually saving them one by one by one? Ever wanted to collect all of the images from TheWho87's massive EWR Photobucket but found it too daunting? Well you're in luck. 

I began messing with Visual Basic the other day and stumbled across Kamito's Photo Dump source code that he released to the public. After messing around with it in Visual Basic and completing the design of the app I realized this is perfect for EWR/TEW players so I compiled the source code with the design work I did and ta-da! Photo-Dump-It! All credit still goes to Kamito. I've uploaded the application to EWWAREHOUSE.INFO for anyone that would find this utility useful. In the download I have included a readme file walking through the steps you have to take.

See Photo-Dump-It in action:

Download Photo-Dump-It:

http://www.ewwarehou...loader-utility/

#2 Rocky

Rocky

You know, if there is one thing that I have learned, it is that we must obey the rules of the game. We can pick the game, but we cannot change the rules.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,538 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:26 AM

This is an amazing idea. I could see a lot of use out of it by a bulk of the people.here.

#3 Mr.Perfekt

Mr.Perfekt

Opener

• Members
  • Pip
  • 582 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:58 AM

Wow. This is something I think many of us including me have waited for a long time. Major props! +1

Just one question... what is that Microsoft Net. framework-thing? I'm really bad with computer stuff so excuse me...  :wub: 

#4 iDOL

iDOL

• The Dominion
  • 8,803 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:39 PM

Its usually compiled with newer computers, just a runtime environment for certain programs to run. 

Its free of download at the microsoft site:

http://www.microsoft...s.aspx?id=17851

#5 Mr.Perfekt

Mr.Perfekt

Opener

• Members
  • Pip
  • 582 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:03 PM

Ok thanks! :) 

Looks like I have the thing I asked about already so I decided to gave this a shot and it works very nicely. This is gonna come in handy for sure. 

#6 TheWho87

TheWho87

Cosmic Hobo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,472 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:30 PM

Well I assume my Photobucket account is going to be getting raped alot with this.

On another note with this tool anybody willing to try and colaborate an all in one mega pic pack?

#7 iDOL

iDOL

• The Dominion
  • 8,803 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:24 PM

I wouldn't think your bandwidth will be affected all that much, it pulls the file names and pictures without bringing the images up.

#8 TheWho87

TheWho87

Cosmic Hobo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,472 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:41 PM

To be honest im not fussed right now, with all the changes i am starting to hate photobucket right now

#9 kdcastles

kdcastles

Opener

• Members
  • Pip
  • 789 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:45 PM

Well I assume my Photobucket account is going to be getting raped alot with this.

On another note with this tool anybody willing to try and colaborate an all in one mega pic pack?

I have somewhere between 30-40 each (male and female) non-wrestling/random cuts on kyky I can share...some of the women are famous, but I don't recognize any of the men.  Link to my photobucket album is on the last page of the random picture request thread.

Edited by kdcastles, 09 March 2013 - 07:45 PM.

#10 WHTGLT

WHTGLT

If you'll be my bodyguard, I can be your long lost pal.

• The Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,119 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:52 PM

Sorry to bump this but I only just came across this today and I'm stuggling to make it work.

When I try and use it, I get this message:

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: source.

And clicking on details gives me (spoilered for length):

Spoiler

And I am just completely god damned clueless. I've tried pasting the link from firefox and chrome to no avail, I've also tried running the program itself as an administrator but no dice.

Any ideas?

#11 TheWho87

TheWho87

Cosmic Hobo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,472 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:55 PM

Don't quote me but I think Photobucket updated and killed it.

EDIT

As of 8/16/2013 this utility no longer works due to Photobucket’s change in services

Edited by TheWho87, 09 July 2014 - 08:59 PM.

#12 WHTGLT

WHTGLT

If you'll be my bodyguard, I can be your long lost pal.

• The Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,119 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:59 PM

Those bastards.

#13 iDOL

iDOL

• The Dominion
  • 8,803 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:05 AM

Yeah, after Photobucket changed their service around it no longer works :(

#14 TheWho87

TheWho87

Cosmic Hobo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,472 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 04:08 PM

Is there not an option to download a folder on photobucket?

#15 iDOL

iDOL

• The Dominion
  • 8,803 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 05:01 PM

I've never seen one on the visitor end (I think you can download your own folder). I really do wish they'd implement that.

http://sharecoding.w...rome-extension/

Theres a Chrome Extension that might be handy.

#16 iDOL

iDOL

• The Dominion
  • 8,803 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 05:14 PM

Actually, I'll be damned - they have added that feature...

photobucket.jpg

#17 kdcastles

kdcastles

Opener

• Members
  • Pip
  • 789 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:28 PM

So, I'm trying to download The Who's photobucket albums, and I am having trouble getting albums A, D, E, J, M, S, and T to download.  I've gotten all the rest, but on those albums it keeps saying it's downloading but nothing ever happens.  Has anyone gotten those to download or having trouble with any I've gotten to download?

Edited by kdcastles, 11 July 2014 - 10:28 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users