Benji

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler for next week's Arrow.

KdHpGCT.gif

Spoiler for a future Flash episode

I wonder how all this brainwashed LoA Ollie stuff plays in the crossover. I've seen the photos and clips of LoA Ollie, Flash and Firestorm fighting Reverse Flash.

Not related to tonight's episode.

It's jarring as hell to hear Stephen Amell speak in his real voice.

Urgh, pissed off with the cop-out that Oliver is in charge of all his faculties and wasn't brainwashed. So cheap.

How would you go about it? It's really the only possible route that I saw this going to be honest.

It's pretty crazy that all 3 seasons are ending with something that's gonna destroy the entire city. Starling is the worst place to live ever.

To be fair it's no worse than Gotham which at any moment is about 2 seconds away from destruction on every level.

It's pretty crazy that all 3 seasons are ending with something that's gonna destroy the entire city. Starling is the worst place to live ever.

To be fair it's no worse than Gotham which at any moment is about 2 seconds away from destruction on every level.

I am still hoping that we get some more nods at Batman in the future. Just anything more than Cisco going, "So, do you have an Arrow-cave? Or an Arrow-mobile?"

Shit that was a good finale!

The show slowed down for a few episodes but really picked back up towards the end. I actually can't wait for the next season now.

Obviously last episode spoilers in the tags;

These flashback scenes have been so heartwrenching the last few episodes, I totally wish Tatsu had have stuck around though.

Thea is Speedy! Palmer looks like he'll end up becoming the proper Atom, not an Iron Man knock off!

Oliver and Felicity literally drive off into the sunset!

Oh and coming in, I thought there was going to be a shocking death and I expected Malcom. I'm glad he survived but when his 'extra deal' with Oliver came to light it was a very oh shit moment.

I haven't watched yet, bit I've seen a few people who have said it was good. I'm glad, because the show has been attracting a lot of negativity this season, especially with The Flash being new and shiny (and all around pretty excellent).

But I've enjoyed this season for the most part, even during the slower periods.

Arrow isn't exactly a smiley happy show in the first place, so introducing a mass murderer into the mix hardly lightens it.

Still (also, Flash spoilers included in here)...

I'm curious as to how things play out now that Oliver and Felicity just drove off to somewhere along the coast. What's going to happen, they accidentally run into a now-super-powered Hal Jordan in Coast City, and suddenly we get the Green Arrow/Green Lantern team-ups that we had in the comics?

Actually, that would be kind of awesome. Either way, the finale really gave me hope for next autumn.

And Ray blowing himself to bits–even though we all know that's not ever what happens when a gigantic life-threatening calamity happens with scientists in the DCU–was quite the cliff-hanger to give us. I know, I know, there's a TV series focused around Ray Palmer coming, so they're doing something similar to what happened with The Flash.

The CW really needs to just admit they they've decided that CW stands for Comic World.