tF6Mjk4.jpg

pYQZrbS.jpg

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hollywood Reporter just spoiled the big reveal for me >_> 

Spoiler

I hope Willa Holland winds up on Flash somehow. I mean, she is "Speedy" (:shifty:) but she's also the only really interesting character at this point. As much as I'd like to rag on Felicity becoming a horrible whiny superhero girlfriend/wife trope, the entire show has been pretty poor this season. It's a lot like someone pointed out with Reigns/WWE, where Felicity/Roman just feels like the focus of a lot of general frustration because they are the front and centre issue, and people liked them at one point but they've just become insufferable.

• Like 1

Spoiler

Nah, Clark and Chloe not getting together was great, they thought there might be something there but they were just friends, and that's cool, not every relationship needs to be romantic. Felicity/Ollie should have stayed platonic, there's chemistry, but it turns out it's not romantic in the slightest, both have been miserable turds since they got together, and as someone who was happy to see them together in the first place, I regret supporting the initial idea.

I really hope they're just being ridiculously faithful to the comics and introduce an Earth-2 Laurel who comes to Earth-1 and stays, and has all the likeable and more believable qualities that Earth-1 Laurel lacked. Preferably played by a different actress too >_>

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Benjrie Mode said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I was actually being mostly facetious, because that was the last major non-canon shipping causing a fuss that I remember. :P I was more of a Willow/Xander shipper anyway but that's probably not so relevant here. :shifty:

• Like 1

Oh if this is REALLY going to be a thing then this show can just fuck right the fuck off

From the preview for next week, is that seriously fucking Felicity in the Black Canary costume?!

CffUTXEXEAAVoc6.jpg

As much as I dislike Laurel, I think her being the one to die was a bad choice. I'm also disappointed that Andy turned out to be a bad guy, after all. And they way I see it, him, Damien and Malcolm are probably all dead men.

On 4/8/2016 at 11:48, Lint said:

Oh if this is REALLY going to be a thing then this show can just fuck right the fuck off

Hide contents

From the preview for next week, is that seriously fucking Felicity in the Black Canary costume?!

CffUTXEXEAAVoc6.jpg

Spoiler

That's waaasy too zoomed out to tell anything. The Subreddit is just jumping to conclusions on this. They just cast a new actress that could be playing an imposter Canary.

Spoiler

I really don't think that Laurel is dead. The fact that they showed that the last words she said to Ollie were not actually the last words she said, and that she asked Ollie to do something for her makes me think there is more to that story. I think people are jumping to conclusions on that one as well. I do believe it will be her grave that they were looking at in the beginning, I think she'll be back.

I hope there are 3 deaths upcoming before the season is done:

#!. Malcolm. Honestly, unless he runs and goes in hiding, it would now be a huge copout for him to not be killed off. Ideally, I'd like to see Sara turn up and have her and Thea team up to kill him. The bastard doesn't deserve a fair fight or an honorable death.  (And I kinda want Barrowman to pop up on Doctor Who next season.....)

#2. Damien Darrk. Unless they're willing to have Oliver kill again, the most logical choice to kill him would be Captain Lance. Yes, Darrk can stop arrows and bullets with his powers, but probably not when he's already holding off two people at the same time. Lance shooting him while Darrk is using his powers on Oliver and either Thea or Diggle would make sense. (Either that, or they destroy the artifact, depowering him, and Captain Lance pops a cap in his ass anyway)

#3. Andy. Would not be surprised if Diggle shoots him himself. If Andy is killed off, I don't want some sappy self-sacrificing, finally realized he fucked up and redeems himself type of death.

Edited by GhostMachine

Nah...keep Barrowman around forever.  At this point his own brand of over the top wickedness is the only entertaining thing about the show. 

• Like 1

Caught up now. They're really too committed to the soap opera aspect of the show, a thing that only was balanced right in one season. They'd somehow gotten the status quo back to something good at the start of this season (I miss suburban Ollie and Felicity so much), and then just managed to spectacularly blow it up in the worst way in the last two months. I know "these two characters have a functional adult relationship and it stays a functional adult relationship" doesn't scream exciting to write but you have fucking supervillains for tension, for god's sake.

Hive is still a much better villain organization than the League of Assassins, though.

On 20/04/2016 at 17:40, GoGo Yubari said:

Caught up now. They're really too committed to the soap opera aspect of the show, a thing that only was balanced right in one season. They'd somehow gotten the status quo back to something good at the start of this season (I miss suburban Ollie and Felicity so much), and then just managed to spectacularly blow it up in the worst way in the last two months. I know "these two characters have a functional adult relationship and it stays a functional adult relationship" doesn't scream exciting to write but you have fucking supervillains for tension, for god's sake.

Hive is still a much better villain organization than the League of Assassins, though.

I don't think the League Of Assassin's was given enough room to grow like Hive have been. I was hoping for so much more once Malcolm took over but they kind of rushed into this Damien Darhk thing and it just wasn't the same.