Benji

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight's episode was the first that I had a chance to watch live and it peaked my interest again after transitioning from watching the back log to on demand viewing. I just finished reading both volumes of Green Lantern/Green Arrow and would love to see a mini-arc mimic that story somehow next season.

I can see her bringing Ras or more likely Merlyn (I'm assuming she's met him) to help stop Slade, perhaps somehow with the deal she must return to the league to save everyone.

Yeah, I really don't want her to die either :(

Well, if they're going for the, "Everybody becomes who they are in the comics," angle, then Dinah eventually becomes the Canary, so part of me worries that Sarah is screwed. Still don't get why Mrs. Queen wouldn't have at least said what she was going to say before the crash happened, but man, this show totally messed with me.

Season finale spoilers

The May 14 season finale of Arrow is called “Unthinkable,” and we already know a bit about it from the official synopsis that was released a few days ago… but we didn’t have any images (yet). We also were not yet allowed to tell you that an important guest star has been confirmed. Of course, this photo should give it away…

nyssafinale.jpg

Yes, Nyssa (Katrina Law) is back in the season finale, as we learn that Sara has gone to her for reinforcements in the battle against Slade.

“[sara] went to go get help, because when you’re fighting an army, you need an army,” Andrew Kreisberg told us. “She goes and gets Nyssa, and she comes back with the League. It’s the Arrow, Canary, Roy and the League of Assassins vs. Slade and his Mirakuru army for the city.”

Kreisberg, who as a fan of good TV is no stranger to what makes a big finale, and he was quite positive about this year’s Arrow season ender. “The finale is insane!” he enthused.

• 2 weeks later...

BVU55ML.jpg

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

• Like 2

Man I can't wait till next week.

Also, is there any idea of when The Flash spinoff is supposed to start?

First week of October, I believe. They are apparently trying to do a "10/14" airing schedule, so doing October/November/2 weeks of December, then starting up again mid-February or something.

This fucking show...

My god that was awesome. Bring on season 3!

My only concern coming out of this amazing season with an incredible finale is that I have no idea how you could possibly top this season.

Also, Laurel is much more bearable now, but I just adore Sara as Canary. She fits so well and I really hope she isn't replaced by Laurel.

• Like 1

My biggest problem with it is that Sara has such a great backstory and set up to be Canary and to be able to fight on the level of the guys. There's really no way that Laurel could make it to that level without some crazy twist where she spends five years training with Oliver or something... and even then, it just doesn't make sense. Why would she? She's not a killer.

• Like 1

I imagine from now on she'll be helping Ollie in her own way in his business as GA but I don't see her becoming a fighter like her sister.