Benji

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh come on. She doesn't look bad and Laurel has been written better this season so far

What, being a crazy dick and deciding that she knows better than the guy that's entire purpose in life is to be a vigilante?

I think you might be a little less rational if you watched your sister fall to her death right in front of you, and you can't tell anyone including your father. While I'm not a huge fan of her as she reminds me of Whiny Lana from Smallville, it's at least less super hero emotion and more real person emotion.

What, being a crazy dick and deciding that she knows better than the guy that's entire purpose in life is to be a vigilante?

I think you might be a little less rational if you watched your sister fall to her death right in front of you, and you can't tell anyone including your father. While I'm not a huge fan of her as she reminds me of Whiny Lana from Smallville, it's at least less super hero emotion and more real person emotion.

Being realistic doesn't mean it's also enjoyable. There are plenty of ways to write someone being distraught that don't make you hate the character.

I don't disagree entirely, before Sara died we saw Laurel start to progress well as a character. And I'm hoping her getting completely shot down by Lance last week is putting her back in her place. But for the entirety of Sara's death, she's acted like a complete brat. WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WASN'T MALCOLM, IT HAD TO BE, BECAUSE REASONS!

Roy doesn't keep his hood down low enough. You see his whole mask and it makes him look like a Ninja Turtle.

About Laurel.....

I wonder if Oliver will eventually cave in and train her, or if Roy will do it in secret. Boxing isn't exactly the greatest form of hand to hand combat for fighting crime. (Good luck against someone using Judo, for instance)

And if they're not going to give Laurel the Canary Cry as a superpower, how about making a necklace or choker version of Sara's sonic device for Laurel to use?

I'd go gay for Ray Palmer on the salmon ladder...then straight again for Felicity in that blue dress...

Well yea, but this is the Arrow thread...if said scenes happeed on The Flash, I'd post there..also...since I'm not a huge comic guy

Is Ray Palmer evil? This weeks episode had something about the A.T.O.M. suit...does that have anything to do with..umm..whats his name...Atom Man?...from the Justice League cartoon?

Well yea, but this is the Arrow thread...if said scenes happeed on The Flash, I'd post there..also...since I'm not a huge comic guy

Is Ray Palmer evil? This weeks episode had something about the A.T.O.M. suit...does that have anything to do with..umm..whats his name...Atom Man?...from the Justice League cartoon?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atom_(Ray_Palmer)

Edited by Kirkland

I have been pretty down on Arrow for the last couple weeks (booooo Aussie Ra's al Ghul) but this week's episode had multiple moments that made me go "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Especially the villain reveal at the end.

Though I'm not sure what the point of the Thea subplot is other than CW Gonna CW.

I have been pretty down on Arrow for the last couple weeks (booooo Aussie Ra's al Ghul) but this week's episode had multiple moments that made me go "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Especially the villain reveal at the end.

Though I'm not sure what the point of the Thea subplot is other than CW Gonna CW.

I'm hoping it'll end with Malcolm killing that kid and causing Thea to be like "What the hell man, I thought you were cool!?". But yeah, it's probably just there so they can give her a story.

I really should check the TV section of the board more often.

I happened to run across Arrow on an encore of the first episode, and been watching ever since. I'm not familiar with any of the comic references. I get the feeling I should have watched The Flash in order to get a lot of the upcoming crossover references. I DVR'ed the first five episodes, then deleted it thinking I was falling too far behind and wasn't gonna get myself to commit.

Someone once tried to argue with me that Laurel was better than Felicity, both as a better written character and better looking. She's a fool.

• Like 1

A fool, or just outright insane.....

As for the spoiler GoGo posted:

Don't like the mask design, and I hope that's a wig and Laurel isn't going blonde. Even if she does, Felicity will still be the hottest blonde on the show.