Benji

Awesome episode, but man, did they ever mislead with those promos. Also the shot with Harley (who was definitely Harley, so by that logic, The Joker at the very least exists.) was kind of a lie, in the promo we can see her from behind and her nails and stuff. Still cool, though.

I like Deadshot more and more! Also holy shit, Amanda Waller knows who Slade Wilson is? That's pretty nuts.

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome episode, but man, did they ever mislead with those promos. Also the shot with Harley (who was definitely Harley, so by that logic, The Joker at the very least exists.) was kind of a lie, in the promo we can see her from behind and her nails and stuff. Still cool, though.

I like Deadshot more and more! Also holy shit, Amanda Waller knows who Slade Wilson is? That's pretty nuts.

The showrunner said they didn't expect Harley to be in that trailer or the promos so they likely used an alternate take or something.

But yeah, so fucking awesome yet again. It's crazy how good this show continues to be. And definitely agree on Deadshot. I want him as a regular, even!

Apparently Waller and Slade were both on Spartacus together, so that's cool for anyone that actually watched that show.

Man, I swear, they're setting up for Sara's death way too much... I'm going to be heartbroken if she dies. Both Canary and her as a character are probably my favorite characters in the show.

I'm only like 6 episodes into the show but someone showed me a clip that had Harley saying something from a prison cell or something. That was so cool. Any idea who is playing her? Someone said it was Tara Strong's voice in the bit.

It was indeed her.

The showrunner said they don't have any real plans for the character though, it was mostly an easter egg.

You should definitely watch the rest of the show ASAP, though. Season 2 is so, so good.

Yeah, they cast an actress in the role, did a few bits with her and then for whatever reason has Tara Strong just do a voice over and show nothing. Seems like it has to do with the fact the actress couldn't shut up hinting about it. :P

Episode with the copy-cat. Ollie has the IT lady figure out where the black arrow came from under the story that they were customs a friend uses and Ollie wanted to buy more for him as a Christmas gift. She looks up the patent number and finds the company they were made by. She then gives him the address they were shipped to. As far as she knows Ollie knows the person the arrow belongs to, why would she give him that person's address? If she were going to give him an address the only one that would make sense is the one of the place they shipped from since that's what he told her he was after, info on where the arrows came from.

I didn't have to think about it though, it hit me as soon as it happened.

Episode with the copy-cat. Ollie has the IT lady figure out where the black arrow came from under the story that they were customs a friend uses and Ollie wanted to buy more for him as a Christmas gift. She looks up the patent number and finds the company they were made by. She then gives him the address they were shipped to. As far as she knows Ollie knows the person the arrow belongs to, why would she give him that person's address? If she were going to give him an address the only one that would make sense is the one of the place they shipped from since that's what he told her he was after, info on where the arrows came from.

A wizard did it

• Like 2

Episode 14

Huh. So either the guy that tortured Ollie wasn't Deathstroke but was his partner at one time or Slade/Deathstroke is lying and fucking with him for some reason. I'm going with Slade being a liar.

Episode 14

Huh. So either the guy that tortured Ollie wasn't Deathstroke but was his partner at one time or Slade/Deathstroke is lying and fucking with him for some reason. I'm going with Slade being a liar.

It was his partner Billy Wintergreen, also a former member of the Australian Special Forces like Slade was

kinda glad I was wrong. I like Slade. Is it just me or does the guy playing him look like Steve Blackman?

Am I the only one that rolls their eyes at Roy Harper being introduced and always wearing a red hoodie? It's the most hammered reference so far.