Benji

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really hated the whole "we're going to fire everyone, lol, just kidding, we're going to pretend we're doing something for six months" story, but other than that another good ep. Praying the Sara stuff means Laurel will be sacrificed for her or something.

Pretty sure it's just a means to bring her "back" as White Canary for that new Legends of Tomorrow thing. Also, Laurel is fine now. Far less annoying than she used to be.

Next week and beyond stuff.

So, what's going to be the price of Constantine putting Sara's soul back in her body? You don't do big magic like that without consequences. 

On 10/29/2015, 7:37:42, Benji The Friendly Ghost said:

S4E04 spoiler (pretty minor)...

Hidden Content

That looked like they took her out with a strobe flashlight. I know it's because the assailant had a wrist light, but still, it just looked so silly.

Matt Ryan talked about playing Constantine again

There are certain things he’s doing, like picking up a sword and fighting with it, that are slightly different. And there was a period of adjustment as well, when I first put on the trenchcoat again. The first take I thought, ‘What am I doing?’ But after a while it was like, ‘Ah, there he is. There’s the posture. There’s the physicality of him.’ What’s great about that episode is that John comes into this

Arrow

world, and everyone doesn’t believe, or doesn’t know about, these occult worlds beyond ours, and John’s just like, ‘Look, this is the way sh— is.’ And he’s an arrogant bastard as well, so everyone’s a bit thrown off by him. [/quote]

3 hours ago, Benji The Friendly Ghost said:

The inclusion of a peacock feather was fucking hilarious. More Constantine pls.

Apparently Matt Ryan made up the back scratching joke on the go.  They just had it included as a throw away item

• Like 1

Thea might actually be my favorite character on the show now. I like that she's pretty much unrepentant about her character history being basically a trash hurricane, because all that shit happened and she's stronger now so whatevs.

"Hey, Thea, you still on good terms with any of the drug dealers that fueled the lowest point in your life?"

"Mmmmmmaybe (H)"

• Like 2

Seriously, I didn't watch the Constantine TV show because I was worried it'd be cancelled and I'd get into it, but he was great. Matt Ryan absolutely nailed the character beyond reason. I hope that somehow it finds a way to get revived, even if it's just as random stand alone seasons.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I think its going to be Captain Lance. If they kill off Felicity, they might as well cancel the show.

And after what happened with Darrk (and Savage during the crossover), you'd think Oliver would start firing gimmick arrows at bad guys. Sure, go ahead and grab or deflect that arrow; it'll either shock you or explode and release knockout gas....

• Like 2

I think the grave is Roy's. Oliver doesn't want to dirty his mayoral campaign by getting into bed with Darrk so he has Roy come back and be their inside man for a few episodes until Darrk figures it out and kills him.

Either that or the kid is getting offed. 

No, they've shown it a few times knocking people back